This is the advice I get

Anonymous 1

Unread post

“Let it go” “heal yourself” “stop being so negative” how the f**k do I do that?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Well.... Let it go, heal yourself and stop being negative?
Can't never did nothing.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

For me it was every time I thought something negative would happen I tried to replace it with a positive outcome. Positive visualization. Or I said okay I'm anxious now I need to stop imagining the worse. If I thought negatively of someone I tried to see it from their pov. Or I'd meditate about strangling them. After that I'd say okay I've had my moment of anger and now I'm done with them. As far as healing I did things I enjoyed doing. So if you want practical advice there you go.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:48 pm Well.... Let it go, heal yourself and stop being negative?
Can't never did nothing.
I don’t know how to do it?! How do I heal myself? How do I let it go? How do I stop being negative when I feel negative about everything?!?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:06 pm For me it was every time I thought something negative would happen I tried to replace it with a positive outcome. Positive visualization. Or I said okay I'm anxious now I need to stop imagining the worse. If I thought negatively of someone I tried to see it from their pov. Or I'd meditate about strangling them. After that I'd say okay I've had my moment of anger and now I'm done with them. As far as healing I did things I enjoyed doing. So if you want practical advice there you go.
I guess if it works
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Get a stack of post-it notes and write positive affirmations that will remind you to think 'glass half-full vs half empty'. And stick them where you will see them every day like the bathroom mirror, kitchen cabinets, fridge, in your car on your visor. It sounds hokey but if you look at them and then repeat them, it will help to reprogram your thought patterns.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:13 pm
Pjmm wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:06 pm For me it was every time I thought something negative would happen I tried to replace it with a positive outcome. Positive visualization. Or I said okay I'm anxious now I need to stop imagining the worse. If I thought negatively of someone I tried to see it from their pov. Or I'd meditate about strangling them. After that I'd say okay I've had my moment of anger and now I'm done with them. As far as healing I did things I enjoyed doing. So if you want practical advice there you go.
I guess if it works
It does for me. Sure i still struggle. I am today because i had a difficult client. But it's better than it was. You're not going to know until you try. Try to see one thing in a positive light and keep at it. It isn't going to feel natural but in time it will. I really don't know what else to tell you other than taking some pot or something lol.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:17 pm Get a stack of post-it notes and write positive affirmations that will remind you to think 'glass half-full vs half empty'. And stick them where you will see them every day like the bathroom mirror, kitchen cabinets, fridge, in your car on your visor. It sounds hokey but if you look at them and then repeat them, it will help to reprogram your thought patterns.
And for every positive I can list three negatives and the glass is half empty
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:12 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:48 pm Well.... Let it go, heal yourself and stop being negative?
Can't never did nothing.
I don’t know how to do it?! How do I heal myself? How do I let it go? How do I stop being negative when I feel negative about everything?!?
It sounds like you dont want to. You just want to feel better about it but youre holding on to the anger. There is your problem now fix it. Thats the first step. You cant fix an issue without figuring out the deep-seeded problems and being completely honest with yourself. And I do mean completely and utterly honest with yourself even if you dont like the answer.
7byher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

What are you trying to heal from?
Locked Previous topicNext topic