What is wrong with her?!?

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:27 pm I have been good friends with someone since highschool. She has always been a very modest conservative person. She got married, had 3 kids. He decided to leave because "being a family was too hard". She became a single mom and did what she had to do, her and the kids are doing well.

She didn't date anyone for about 5 years, as far as I know.

Well the other day she mentioned that she was going to dinner with a guy from work (he's about 12 years younger than her). We kept talking, she told me that they go do stuff together all the time (movie's, dinner,lunch, zoo) but that he admitted that he doesn't ever want to take it to the next step and sleep together. (He has met her kids but only in passing and introduced as her friend)

I asked her if she was okay with that and she said that yes, she loves spending time with him and is okay with it because she has a friend "with benefits" situation going on with an old family friend that she has known since they were kids. From what she says he doesn't want to "date" her or go do the stuff with her that the other guy does. (The kids have never met this guy)

She says that both of the guys know about each other and are also okay with the the situation!

Wtf is wrong with her and these guys?!? This is not a good situation for anyone involved.
There is nothing wrong with any of them. If it isn't for you, so be it.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Yeah, you need to mind your own business and shuddup about it. I fail to see how her S*x life has any affect on you. Unless you have feelings for her yourself? Maybe thats why you are so caught up in her romantic life?
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That sounds like a cool deal for her!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What are you clutching your pearls over, Ethel? She has what she wants, just not all in the same person. This seems to work for her. Keep the friendship pure and don't complicate it by adding S*x in, so she has her companionship with that guy. The other one takes care of her needs in the sack but isn't necessarily companionship material. She seems to have a pretty good system. Who is this arrangement not good for?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 670

Unread post

All three of them are consenting adults. As long as all three are ok with the arrangement, I don't see why you have your panties in a twist.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Nopeville wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:05 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:59 pm
Nopeville wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:31 pm Why do you think this is a bad situation? She's got someone to go out with and someone to have S*x with, they just don't happen to be the same person. So?
Because, she was always the "no S*x before marriage" type person. She has 3 kids, I just see this all blowing up on her. I mean I'm sure there is someone else out there that could fulfil both dating and S*x... It just seems so odd that all 3 of them know the situation and are okay with it.
I'm still not understanding your problem. Lots of people start out "no S*x before marriage" until they no longer believe that. People change, they grown up. What do her kids have to do with her other relationships? What is odd about it? Her friend doesn't want to have S*x with her and her S*x partner doesn't want to go out with her. What do you envision happening?
She's jealous.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Nothing’s wrong with her. She’s living her life.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What the f**k is wrong with YOU? If everyone involved are adults and consent to the arrangement, who are you to say otherwise.You are just a lonely nosy, judgemental POS friend, mind your own business

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:27 pm I have been good friends with someone since highschool. She has always been a very modest conservative person. She got married, had 3 kids. He decided to leave because "being a family was too hard". She became a single mom and did what she had to do, her and the kids are doing well.

She didn't date anyone for about 5 years, as far as I know.

Well the other day she mentioned that she was going to dinner with a guy from work (he's about 12 years younger than her). We kept talking, she told me that they go do stuff together all the time (movie's, dinner,lunch, zoo) but that he admitted that he doesn't ever want to take it to the next step and sleep together. (He has met her kids but only in passing and introduced as her friend)

I asked her if she was okay with that and she said that yes, she loves spending time with him and is okay with it because she has a friend "with benefits" situation going on with an old family friend that she has known since they were kids. From what she says he doesn't want to "date" her or go do the stuff with her that the other guy does. (The kids have never met this guy)

She says that both of the guys know about each other and are also okay with the the situation!

Wtf is wrong with her and these guys?!? This is not a good situation for anyone involved.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:15 am Nothing is wrong with her.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She's probably in what I call a second adolescence. A lot of us older women are although idk her age and it doesn't matter. She's been the good wife and mother. It only got her pain and heartache. Now she's had it up to here with it. I don't blame her that gets old. What she's doing isn't my cup of tea but it's her business and no one else's.
Locked Previous topicNext topic