POLL: Is using the term 'gay' as an insult wrong?

Is using the term 'gay' as an insult wrong?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:01 pm

Yes
71%
No
29%

Total votes: 56
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:29 am This was an interesting post.
Attachments
565BC7E1-E55C-44EE-B963-A033DB3EC3AC.jpeg
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I just want to go on record with saying that "that's so gay" is a phrase we should not be using.
I will never believe that it was said to mean "snuggies are so happy" no matter how many times a certain member swears that's what she meant.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:55 am I just want to go on record with saying that "that's so gay" is a phrase we should not be using.
I will never believe that it was said to mean "snuggies are so happy" no matter how many times a certain member swears that's what she meant.
Let’s be clear, I don’t care if you believe why I said it and I don’t care if you don’t like that I said it or will say it again. That’s the problem with people now days. You get offended over every damn thing and then you think you can tell people what they can or can’t say. You want to make a big deal out of nothing? Go ahead. Make a big deal. Find a safe space to cry in because I said snuggies are so gay. You are only hurting yourself with being so sensitive. I don’t know how some people function in life to get so triggered over everything.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

It's almost 2020.
Let's stop saying that's so gay.
It's just wrong.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:05 am It's almost 2020.
It's just wrong.
No. I’ll say it all I want. Better find a cry closet or a safe space.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:05 am It's almost 2020.
It's just wrong.
No it is not. I say it all the time. Stop making stupid rules that are more offensive than saying "that's so gay"
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I've never seen anyone being so proud of their bigotry.
It's sad.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:10 am I've never seen anyone being so proud of their bigotry.
It's sad.
Saying that is so gay doesnt make you a bigot. I cant imagine being this stupid. You are being offensive just stop.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:12 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:10 am I've never seen anyone being so proud of their bigotry.
It's sad.
Saying that is so gay doesnt make you a bigot. I cant imagine being this stupid. You are being offensive just stop.
You are more than welcome to leave my post.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:12 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:12 am
It's sad.
You are more than welcome to leave my post.
No I am going to call you out. You are talking for a group of people and being offensive.
Locked Previous topicNext topic