Sleeping

famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have to have the tv on. If someone turns it off I’ll wake up. Or my phone. Doesn’t matter.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:16 pm I need the TV on. If the power goes out or Netflix stops I wake up.
Same but I like Hulu to sleep by
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:05 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:30 pm I need the TV, ceiling fan and at least one light on in my bedroom. All the pillows except 2 have to be off the bed. I can only have a light comforter on me, my bathroom night light has to be on and my room door has stay open.
Our door stays open too
I'm a door open too. I saw a news story how you're safer in a fire if the door is closed, don't care. I went and bought a fire extinguisher for the side of the bed.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Gorilla_Mama wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:46 pm
Bubbs wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:16 pm I need the TV on. If the power goes out or Netflix stops I wake up.
I take naps with the tv on. Bedtime it goes off though.
I can’t sleep when it’s quiet
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I can't stand to have my feet pinned under the blankets. So, at any given time, if you peek in on me, you'll see my feet dangling off the side of the bed. :? :lol:
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:06 pm
Gorilla_Mama wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:50 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:16 pm I have to have my own covers, separate from DH. He likes the covers tucked in around his feet & doesn't mess up the covers when he sleeps. I'm like an annoying child, I wad my covers up, have to have my feet uncovered, use a giant body pillow between my legs & will throw the covers on and then off over and over thru the night. We finally quit bickering about it when I just got my own sheet & blanket that I use each night.
Dh and I have blanket wars too. I steal them and get myself all wrapped up funky. He has to try to untangle me to get them back.
Plus I have 2 cats that follow me to bed & sleep around me (1 on a pillow next to my head & 1 against my back). The final straw in the blanket wars that drove me to get my own covers was when he yanked the covers back one night & sent a cat flying out of bed. The cat that sleeps against my back can feel when I'm moving around to turn over in my sleep & she will just stand up, wait until I get situated again & then lay down to sleep again. Dh says he's seen her do it & thought it was funny. She never saw it coming when he woke up and yanked the covers.

and it drives me damn near insane to have my feet not just covered but tucked in unable to flop around at night.
Aww poor kitty
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:43 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:05 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:30 pm I need the TV, ceiling fan and at least one light on in my bedroom. All the pillows except 2 have to be off the bed. I can only have a light comforter on me, my bathroom night light has to be on and my room door has stay open.
Our door stays open too
I'm a door open too. I saw a news story how you're safer in a fire if the door is closed, don't care. I went and bought a fire extinguisher for the side of the bed.
We keep ours open too. The dogs bark to come in if we close it
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

weirdo..
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My fan has to be on high.. I like it blowing like I'm in a wind tunnel.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

HAAAAA, thats only in the MBR, lol
Inmybizz wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:42 pm weirdo..
Locked Previous topicNext topic