I think I dreamt of my son before I got pregnant with him

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I used to have dreams about a little boy all the time. Only I never saw his face. It was always covered by a blanket. He was always in the same room in my dream.

Then I got pregnant with DS and the dreams stopped. I didn't really make the connection at the time since I was so busy with everything else.

I randomly thought about that dream the other day and realized that the dream boy I saw looked exactly like my son. Same build, same color hair, same height as he is now. Obviously I don't know about the face.

I probably sound crazy but I think I may have been dreaming about my son before he was conceived. I haven't dreamt of that boy since I got pregnant with my son.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

it's very possible. many people have dreamed things before they happen.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Very possible. I had a soul to soul conversation with my son years before I conceived him. I don't remember much, but we did work out that the pregnancy would be easy with no promises afterwards. 16 years later, and that agreement has held true. My pregnancy was easy. He was an emergency c-section at birth. At 8 he was diagnosed with Asperger's and ADHD. He has a short temper and is prone to violent outbursts. He's also at high risk for failing out of high school as a sophomore.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I woke up one night when I was about 7 months pregnant and saw a little girl that was maybe 3 or 4 years old standing by my bed leaning her elbow on my nightstand looking at me. She had shoulder-length blond hair with bangs. That little girl looked exactly like my daughter when she was 4 years old. I looked back at that little girl and told her "not tonight" and rolled over on my other side with my back to her and went back to sleep. You don't sound crazy, but I probably do. I wasn't dreaming. I really saw that little girl.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:45 pm I woke up one night when I was about 7 months pregnant and saw a little girl that was maybe 3 or 4 years old standing by my bed leaning her elbow on my nightstand looking at me. She had shoulder-length blond hair with bangs. That little girl looked exactly like my daughter when she was 4 years old. I looked back at that little girl and told her "not tonight" and rolled over on my other side with my back to her and went back to sleep. You don't sound crazy, but I probably do. I wasn't dreaming. I really saw that little girl.
Please forgive me but I always thought you were a black woman?
Deleted User 876

Unread post

I know I did. I had a dream when I was about 5 months pregnant about a very specific occurrence in his life that happened when he was 19.
7byher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

No dreams that I know of regarding my kids. But plenty of prophetic dreams.
With my kids i have visions of something specific happening usually months before it happens.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I had dreams of my son too. I would dream of myself in labor in my late 20s and I’d have a boy. They also stopped when I had him.

What’s weird is I didn’t dream about my girls that came before him.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:03 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:45 pm I woke up one night when I was about 7 months pregnant and saw a little girl that was maybe 3 or 4 years old standing by my bed leaning her elbow on my nightstand looking at me. She had shoulder-length blond hair with bangs. That little girl looked exactly like my daughter when she was 4 years old. I looked back at that little girl and told her "not tonight" and rolled over on my other side with my back to her and went back to sleep. You don't sound crazy, but I probably do. I wasn't dreaming. I really saw that little girl.
Please forgive me but I always thought you were a black woman?
Bahahaha. Nah, pale white. Irish and Swedish descent. We do have some middle eastern dna but my youngest brother got most of that with his olive skin tone. He'd tan easily, the rest of us burn.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I've dreamt of all three of my kids before they were born. My two sons I dreamt of while pregnant with them, before I knew I was having boys. My daughter I had a dream of her about a year or so before I conceived her.
Locked Previous topicNext topic