When someone says they don't like you...

Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I can't even remember a time anyone said to my face that they don't like me. I'm sure it happened at least in school, but even then I was more invisible than anything. I was the quiet shy girl who was too easy to forget and ignore.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:14 am Did you ever care when you were younger?
stilltfez wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:11 am I'm too old to worry about that nonsense. If you don't like me, life will go on.
Yes. A bit more than I should have.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm not sure anyone has said they don't like me in the last 25 years. They might think it or said it to others. Just not to me specifically. If they did I'd just shrug.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t care at all... the only people that don’t like me are pretty horrible people themselves. I don’t like them either lol.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Exactly.
stilltfez wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:11 am I'm too old to worry about that nonsense. If you don't like me, life will go on.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I cannot think of a time in my life when someone actually told me they did not like me... Now, I know there were kids in school that didn't like me, but I probably didn't like them either so it was not a big deal to me. I have never been one to worry about whether or not people liked me. I had my core group of friends all through junior high and high school and they were the only ones I cared about. As an adult, who really gives a shit? This is me, take it or leave it. I am not going to waste my time worrying about whether people like me or not...
Sportsmom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Other people’s opinions don’t matter to me.
Living my perfect life 💕
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am currently listening to Brene Brown in “the power of vulnerability” & she addresses this topic!

Imo, thou does react too much, he subconsciously cares.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Attachments
everyone loves me (33).gif
everyone loves me (33).gif (1.14 MiB) Viewed 29 times
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’ve never cared whether people like me or what people think of me. But I do care if I even inadvertently hurt someone else.
Locked Previous topicNext topic