Girl keeps touching my DD private parts! And the teachers won't do anything! Wwyd?

Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Schedule a meeting with the principal to discuss what is happening. If it still continues, file assault charges. I would also get your daughter enrolled in martial arts classes so she can learn to defend herself against assholes like A.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"The no no square." Hmm, haven't heard that phrase before.

Have you only dealt directly with the teacher or have you taken it further up the chain (hard to tell in your post). Generally if the teacher doesn't seem to be handling it then the next step is to talk to the Principal. Then if the principal doesn't take care of it then you go to the Superintendent of the district. Keep going up the chain until you are satisfied with the results.

I don't know if I agree with the "permission to beat her up" part. She needs to be able to defend herself, but beating the girl up seems a bit extreme for smacking and squeezing. IDK, I've never had to deal with that.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

While it is inappropriate, telling your daughter to beat her up is also inappropriate. Telling your daughter to stand up for herself and tell the other child to stop- as in, YELL it loudly - STOP TOUCHING ME THERE!, as well as telling the authority figures ( teachers, principal) or using self defense. Self defense should be a last resort IMO. All other avenues should be explored before violence.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would not tell my child to violently attack a girl so the adults in the situation don't have to deal with it. That will just get your daughter in trouble and it won't do anything to solve the problem. The first time it happened, okay, talk to the girl, but after the second time, I would expect the girl to not be allowed near my daughter until the behavior stops and for serious actions to be taken. Your daughter deserves safety and this girl deserves help. Whatever is going on in her life to make her think that's okay needs to be looked into.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I would have called the police the first time
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That's a tough situation. I'm not sure what I would do. It would depend on the temperament of my child and the responsiveness of the school.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

You deleted the body of the post?
May yours and your daughter's eyelashes always clump when applying mascara!!🤬
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:56 pm You deleted the body of the post?
May yours and your daughter's eyelashes always clump when applying mascara!!🤬
I'm surprised I got in before it was deleted this time. Usually I come in after it's deleted and then I'm sitting there all confused.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Dingleberry dumbass deleted again, smh

Going by the replies, I would have notified the teacher and principal after the first time.
The second time, I would call the police from the school and let them handle it from there.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:45 pm Dingleberry dumbass deleted again, smh

Going by the replies, I would have notified the teacher and principal after the first time.
The second time, I would call the police from the school and let them handle it from there.
And the title is slightly misleading. It started with the girl slapping the DD on the butt, I think multiple times. And the teacher just said she would talk to the girl. Then it escalated to a game of tag where the girl was "it" and the girl grabbed the DD's breast really hard. The girl claimed it was an accident. OP did not make it clear if she talked to anyone beyond the teacher about it. The girls are all 10 years old. Genitals were not involved at all.
Locked Previous topicNext topic