Maybe this is their problem. DON'T watch this when your kid is nearby LOL

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DDPickles86 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:51 am
Pjmm wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:47 am For the love of God don't push it. Encropesis (stool holding) is a terrible thing and can last throughout childhood. Trust me I know. Let her go for awhile. You can always try again in a month or two.
She goes at my sitter's house but will freak out at my house. Like run everywhere, get poop everywhere. I never yell at her or say anything dumb to her. I always just clean it up and tell her its okay and everyone has accidents.

She has no problem going over there but does at my house for some reason. Maybe its just me? Because my husband can soothe her into doing it too.
Idk. My son once freaked out over a frog on the toilet seat. God only knows how it got there but for the longest time he didn't want to use that bathroom. Kids are strange. You can always see what your husband does and follow that.
DDPickles86
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:38 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:48 pm Let her be and she will do it when she's ready.
This! She’s only 2 years old. There’s no need to terrorize her by making her use the potty. Put her back in diapers until she’s ready.
She is ready. She goes pee on the potty everyday. And happily does it. And she freaks if she gets poop on her. Wont even go in a diaper. She says its gross.
Locked Previous topicNext topic