Does anyone have a personal assistant?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I have had one for years. She does a bunch of stuff for me both at work and in my personal life. I am so used to having one that I dont think I could function without one at this point.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes. Her name is Rosey. She's a robot.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No..no, I don't. I'm a SAHM and have no need for one.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sounds like an outdated concept. Even the CFO at the last corporation I worked at, he had an Admin Asst to help with all sorts of work-related stuff, but she wasn't a personal assistant. She wouldn't have been caught dead doing anything for him for his personal life. That's not what the company hired her to do. Same with all the Admin Asst's.

Business is business and personal is personal and the two generally don't mix well.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Is she the one who is on here or do you do your own posting?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:05 pm Is she the one who is on here or do you do your own posting?
She doesnt know about this website lol
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:04 pm Sounds like an outdated concept. Even the CFO at the last corporation I worked at, he had an Admin Asst to help with all sorts of work-related stuff, but she wasn't a personal assistant. She wouldn't have been caught dead doing anything for him for his personal life. That's not what the company hired her to do. Same with all the Admin Asst's.

Business is business and personal is personal and the two generally don't mix well.
We have never had problems with her doing both. It is common in my field in my area at least
Anonymous 2

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:47 pm Yes. Her name is Rosey. She's a robot.

Best response!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It's a nice thought but I'm way too hyper to entrust anyone to do things right! LOL

I hire admin assistants as needed based on business need but not personal. I am however planning to hire someone to pack and unpack for me on this next move. I abhor packing and unpacking so I'm very willing to give that over.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

No, my life isn’t that busy. Though some days of LOVE a nanny even on my days off when the kids are home! I have so many things to do that I can’t accomplish with the ankle biters hanging on my legs.
Locked Previous topicNext topic