If you could go back in time...

Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:32 pm And see any deceased musician perform live, who would it be? I'm watching Bohemian Rhapsody with my husband and I was thinking how cool it would have been to see Queen in concert.
Freddie Mercury for sure - and John Lennon.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

sarah824 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:49 am I been to lots of amazing concerts, but I think seeing Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Pink Floyd, The Beatles or The Who at the height of the popularity would have been amazing!
Yes it would be!
Deleted User 114

Unread post

Kurt Cobain (Nirvana)
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Elvis or Johnny Cash.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'd rather meet someone like Stephen Hawkins if the truth be known. Or at least be able to have, oh say, Paul McCartney's love child. I mean if I'm going to take the trouble of possibly altering the future and creating paradoxes that might change America as we know it I want to make it worth my while.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:02 pm I'd rather meet someone like Stephen Hawkins if the truth be known. Or at least be able to have, oh say, Paul McCartney's love child. I mean if I'm going to take the trouble of possibly altering the future and creating paradoxes that might change America as we know it I want to make it worth my while.
Sounds good!👍🏻
Anonymous2.0
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Johnny Cash or The Doors
JulesFairy
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Midnight_Storm wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:35 amHendrix
Oh I hadn't thought of that one. Specifically I'd want to go back to see him at the first Woodstock. A professor of mine went and said it was not really expected to be a hit so no one really prepared for long sets. He apparently resorted to playing Christmas carols. Not sure if it's true, but I'd like to find out.
Thunderbug75
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I would want to see Ozzy/Black Sabbath when they were young. I've seen them as "older" musicians which was great but I like the see Ozzy preform instead of shuffle across the stage !

Oh how about Woodstock.... that would have been awesome. So much talent in one place. I would have hated all the rain/mud but the music would have been a dream.
Locked Previous topicNext topic