This post is about you

Anonymous 1

Unread post

MC moms who have read a post on here only to realize the post was about them, what was the post about?

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The post had my SN so I don’t know if that counts. The post was about pumpkin spice( I don’t like pumpkin spice).
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Many of the posts in the fight corner are about me because those bitches are obsessed.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I'm not naming any names but there's a certain member from this site (who has been rather silent these past couple days) whose neck I'd like to ring for outing me at least once on this site.

I don't have the time of day for people who just like to cause drama. I feel bad saying this. But these past couple days, while she's been catching some grief from members, I'm not feeling a lot of sympathy for her.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:09 pm I'm not naming any names but there's a certain member from this site (who has been rather silent these past couple days) whose neck I'd like to ring for outing me at least once on this site.

I don't have the time of day for people who just like to cause drama. I feel bad saying this. But these past couple days, while she's been catching some grief from members, I'm not feeling a lot of sympathy for her.
How did she out you?
Grief from members? You talking about QN?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:02 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:09 pm I'm not naming any names but there's a certain member from this site (who has been rather silent these past couple days) whose neck I'd like to ring for outing me at least once on this site.

How did she out you?
Grief from members? You talking about QN?
QN and her alter ego Talkingheads
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:33 pm MC moms who have read a post on here only to realize the post was about them, what was the post about?

They always put my sn in the title of the post and there have been hundreds over the years, since Im so popular and loved :)
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I've been fortunate enough to not be the subject of someone's post (or at least I haven't seen one yet, LOL)
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't imagine myself so important to other people that they bother to make posts about me.
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

There wasn't a whole post about me that I know of. I don't think I'm that popular, lol. There was a reply though, not too long ago, about my complete inability to cook. More specifically, an anon said that she didn't cook, and the person who quoted her thought that the anon was me. It wasn't.
Locked Previous topicNext topic