Leave my stuff alone!

potatochips

Unread post

I bought a electrolyte drink (powder) because everything else I bought to drink kept being drank by someone else and then I wouldn't get what I need. I planned to hide it, but someone found it first.

I have sjogren's, lupus and a bunch of other things. It is very very hard for me to keep hydrated. Liquids are my medicine. Pure water wasn't helping which is why I was trying electrolytes.

Someone, overnight decided to take over half the container. Why do they keep doing this? Worse I can't punish or even talk to anyone about this because I can't prove which kid did it, although I'm pretty sure I know.

I get it, teens & young adults aren't going to understand why this is important to me. but it is still so frustrating. We're on a limited income and I can't just run out and get more willy nilly.

I'm just so ticked right now and I'm also worried. What the heck am I going to do now? I just wish they'd understand and cared just a little bit. Why touch my drinks?

Maybe they just think I have plenty or there is a lot so they think it's ok? It's not, I have to make that stuff last.

I'm just so upset.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Why can't you talk to any of them? I'd yell at everyone. I'd tell them if they continue to drink what you need they can take up a collection to buy you more or you won't buy them their snacks or favorite foods. And follow through. I bet that shit would end with the quickness.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

potatochips wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:42 am I bought a electrolyte drink (powder) because everything else I bought to drink kept being drank by someone else and then I wouldn't get what I need. I planned to hide it, but someone found it first.

I have sjogren's, lupus and a bunch of other things. It is very very hard for me to keep hydrated. Liquids are my medicine. Pure water wasn't helping which is why I was trying electrolytes.

Someone, overnight decided to take over half the container. Why do they keep doing this? Worse I can't punish or even talk to anyone about this because I can't prove which kid did it, although I'm pretty sure I know.

I get it, teens & young adults aren't going to understand why this is important to me. but it is still so frustrating. We're on a limited income and I can't just run out and get more willy nilly.

I'm just so ticked right now and I'm also worried. What the heck am I going to do now? I just wish they'd understand and cared just a little bit. Why touch my drinks?

Maybe they just think I have plenty or there is a lot so they think it's ok? It's not, I have to make that stuff last.

I'm just so upset.
I would be so ashamed and mortified if I raised such rude, selfish, inconsiderate, thieving brats.
You can confront the thief, if you dont then you are allowing and condoning this abhorrent behavior.

But what else would you have to troll about?
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thats is completely untrue that young adults and teens won't understand why it's important. Get them all together and tell them this is unacceptable and needs to stop right now, they are taking away something that you medically need, and if this happens again, they will all lose access to the fridge and you'll put a lock on it so they'll have to ask to get something or buy something with their own money.
Halleys_mommy_1
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Put it in your room so they can't steal it. Or lock it in a cabinet. There is no need for that BS
Murdoc's Mistress
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Unless these kids have some kind of learning disability, they sound more than old enough to understand why they cannot touch certain things. Sit them all down and explain to them that the things are bought solely for you due to your illness and it cannot be touched.
You were born an original, don't die a copy.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would yell at everyone. And then say nothing else is getting purchased until whoever did it comes forward.
Then depending on the ages, they will purchase some more or work off the purchase price.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Get all the kids to together and tell them don’t touch your stuff. Your children are old enough to understand not not mess with something that belongs to you they just don’t have respect or boundaries.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:56 am Unless these kids have some kind of learning disability, they sound more than old enough to understand why they cannot touch certain things. Sit them all down and explain to them that the things are bought solely for you due to your illness and it cannot be touched.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:56 am Unless these kids have some kind of learning disability, they sound more than old enough to understand why they cannot touch certain things. Sit them all down and explain to them that the things are bought solely for you due to your illness and it cannot be touched.
Locked Previous topicNext topic