Freaking out BIG time! I need answers ASAP!!!!!

Anonymous2.0
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Maybe they want to keep you from running their deceased son’s name through the mud.....
Thunderbug75
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Just say No.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:00 am You're afraid of something. What is it? Did you somehow get survivors benefits for the child? Worried about getting caught?
Op won't answer those questions. I even asked how did they find out about the child. Crickets.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous2.0 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:27 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:26 pm
Anonymous2.0 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:25 pm

My bad if I’m wrong. I forgot there were two in a situation similar. Unless dad’s parents got wind through the uncle that this kid existed now.....
I think you are right. It's fake soldier daddy.
Ok. I thought it was uncle daddy. Maybe these two are sisters. Lol
Uncle daddy and this lying twit are cousins
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Thanks for keeping the troll story alive.
Deleted User 876

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:07 pm I'm in need of desperate help!!!! To make a long story short, my daughter's dad passed away years ago, but he never knew about her. Well, the grandparents have found out about her and after looking at pics of her on social media, and have decided to do a grandparent DNA test. They are forking over all the costs but I don't want to do this!! I feel like I'm being forced into it. This might sound shady but can I somehow make this test come back inconclusive? Please help!!!!!!!!!
No, that would be fraud. Suck it up, stop being so controlling and deal with it.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If they are found to be her blood relatives, they have rights.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:49 am What state gives grandparent rights to strangers?
agander2017 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:33 am But, if it was the dad that didn't know the child, the child could be forced to get to know him through spending time with him. In some places it's the same with the grandparents. They do have rights sometimes.
Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:10 pm THIS.

Anonymous 4

Unread post

In which state?

In my state there are no grandparents rights.

You are making shit up
agander2017 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:31 am If they are found to be her blood relatives, they have rights.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:49 am What state gives grandparent rights to strangers?
agander2017 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:33 am But, if it was the dad that didn't know the child, the child could be forced to get to know him through spending time with him. In some places it's the same with the grandparents. They do have rights sometimes.

agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It was the state of Oregon. My grandparents had visitation rights with my cousin, because my Uncle was in the military, and him and my cousin's mom were divorced. Since he wasn't there to make sure they got to see her, they were awarded grandparent's rights, and got to have her every other weekend. This was back in the 80's early 90's so things could have changed since then. I'm just saying, don't be surprised if they take it to court and get some kind of visitation.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:33 am In which state?

You are making shit up
agander2017 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:31 am If they are found to be her blood relatives, they have rights.

Anonymous 4

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:38 am It was the state of Oregon. My grandparents had visitation rights with my cousin, because my Uncle was in the military, and him and my cousin's mom were divorced. Since he wasn't there to make sure they got to see her, they were awarded grandparent's rights, and got to have her every other weekend. This was back in the 80's early 90's so things could have changed since then. I'm just saying, don't be surprised if they take it to court and get some kind of visitation.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:33 am In which state?

You are making shit up

It is unlikely to happen today so why are you pretending like they will get rights? That is messed up.
Locked Previous topicNext topic