Dramatic much?

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Steal her boot and see if she puts it back on the right foot. Then you'll know lol.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:29 am Steal her boot and see if she puts it back on the right foot. Then you'll know lol.
Lol she has that foot so wrapped she would definitely know! But I've seen her get all dramatic about this "huge cut" she had on her arm and her arm was wrapped up in gauze and it was in a sling. She went to change the gauze and it was a scratch! Theres only 1 person I know who should be freaking out like that about a scratch and he would likely in the hospital because of it so...
Come to think of it this toe thing came after a common friends daughter broke her toe. The scratch came after she met the person that's an emergency for. And her youngest suddenly had special needs after we had a discussion about my son's. Interesting.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I went to the ER last week because my bench fell on my toe. It left a big gash just above my nail bed on my big toe. It was also fractured, but the gash is why I went. It needed stitches. They also removed the nail. They gave me a boot to wear, but I don’t see how it actually helps any.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mommy_jules wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:58 am I went to the ER last week because my bench fell on my toe. It left a big gash just above my nail bed on my big toe. It was also fractured, but the gash is why I went. It needed stitches. They also removed the nail. They gave me a boot to wear, but I don’t see how it actually helps any.
Ouch! That's way worse than her stubbed toe.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

So she's dramatic and you're petty. Congratulations.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:54 pm So she's dramatic and you're petty. Congratulations.
This right here. I accidentally two years ago smacked two of my toes into the lawnmower. That hurt like hell.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My MIL once stubbed her toe and actually broke it and still didn't have a get-up like that. I think she had the boot but not the crutches.

A couple years ago DH and I were moving a bench that a friend gave to us. It was in three pieces - the flat piece you sit on and two legs - but it was all solid stone. We were moving the flat piece out of the back of our van and onto the garage floor, but at the last moment it slipped and my fingers got smashed between the stone and the concrete floor. THAT hurt like MF'ing hell! Oh man!

I've stubbed toes more times than I can count in my life. A stubbed toe means you swear a little, suck a little air in through your teeth, and then move on with life.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:54 pm So she's dramatic and you're petty. Congratulations.
Well since she just sat on her butt and I had to take on her responsibilities because of it it's not really petty.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If she didn't have it x-rayed, then I'm not sure why she is wearing a boot. Do you mean the boot they give you when you break your ankle or foot? Or just a regular boot?

She sounds dramatic. That would drive me nuts.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:06 am If she didn't have it x-rayed, then I'm not sure why she is wearing a boot. Do you mean the boot they give you when you break your ankle or foot? Or just a regular boot?

She sounds dramatic. That would drive me nuts.
I'm talking about one of those huge walking boots that goes up to the knee that they typically strap on over a cast so people can walk. That type of boot.
Locked Previous topicNext topic