I feel like such a dope

Dopey Smurf

Unread post

So I noticed on my work schedule it had me as off on the 24th and said I requested it off. But then it had me as working the 27th which I requested off due to a prenatal doctor's appt.

For the life of me I could not remember why I needed the 24th off so I asked my boss if I could work the 24th instead of the 27th and explained why. He said that was fine.

Then DH and I were talking. My son has an appointment on the 24th same time I'd be at work and I have to go. I can't reschedule his because it takes 2-3 months to get into this particular doctor. DH is not DS's bio Dad so he doesn't know all of DS's history the way I do which since this is a developmental pediatrician that's why I have to go.

So now I'm just going to reschedule mine and tell my boss nevermind I can work on the 27th.

I have no brain lately. I've had this appointment for DS for 2-3 months and then was staring at the date not remembering why I needed it off.
Deleted User 66

Unread post

Hello fellow Smurf!
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pregnant brain
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:03 am Pregnant brain
What do people who haven’t been pregnant in 15 years blame it on? I suffer from CRS daily.
RedBottoms

Unread post

get a happy planner-they are a godsend
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:29 am
AllofFive19 wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:03 am Pregnant brain
What do people who haven’t been pregnant in 15 years blame it on? I suffer from CRS daily.
Oh lots of stuff. There's always an excuse.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Locked Previous topicNext topic