'She's got a son': Trump seems to forget he has a son with Melania

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Meanwhile, on The Daily Show, Trevor Noah also noticed the slip from the president, saying, “‘She’s got a son?’ You mean the son she made with you?”

“How on earth does Trump forget that he has a son?” Noah asked. “He’s like the world’s worst dad,” he added, comparing the president to Darth Vader.

But “at least Darth Vader claimed his son,” the host added, joking that Trump would have said, “Luke, she is your mother.” https://www.thedailybeast.com/stephen-c ... lanias-son
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It seems he's talking about Melania's motive for getting involved with the vaping issue, which is the fact that she has a young son. This is a non story.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That was completely out of context. Come on.
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Just strange he didn't say "our" son. If true that is excellent news for Mel's son.
YouKnowWho
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Another "Imagine if Obama had said this" instance, for sure.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

jas wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:32 pm That was completely out of context. Come on.
How so? He literally said she has a young son, then interjected together. The natural phrasing, even when discussing Melania’s interest in the issue, would be “we have a young son...”.

Trump makes fun of other people stumbling over their words, while bragging about having “the best words”. Doesn’t seem unfair to critique what he says with those standards in mind.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Even if we gave him the benefit of the doubt for this statement, his statements about fatherhood throughout the years show that he doesn’t think fathers should do more than provide the money and moms should do everything else.

https://fortune.com/2016/04/24/trump-act-like-wife/

He’s definitely a crappy father, just as he is in every other aspect. Crappy man, crappy husband, crappy father, crappy businessman, crappy president and crappy human being.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:31 pm It seems he's talking about Melania's motive for getting involved with the vaping issue, which is the fact that she has a young son. This is a non story.
If I was talking to someone else about an issue or hobby or interest my husband has picked up as a result of one of my children, I wouldn’t say “he knows all about dogs because his daughter likes them”. Would you?
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:12 pm
Lexy wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:31 pm It seems he's talking about Melania's motive for getting involved with the vaping issue, which is the fact that she has a young son. This is a non story.
If I was talking someone else about an issue or hobby or interest my husband has picked up as a result of one of my children, I wouldn’t say “he knows all about dogs because his daughter likes them”. Would you?
As someone who hold public office it might be a way of separating yourself. There's a lot more to harp on than this.
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Her face when he said this

Locked Previous topicNext topic