The worst two men the whitehouse has ever known.

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:19 am It’s not cool to run around calling Melania a hoe, neither is calling Michelle a man.

I hate how we treat our First Ladies.
I agree!
People are so crude and cruel nowadays.

And I’ve seen some horrible things on Facebook too that should never be posted about Trump and Ivanka, his daughter. They suggest there’s an incestuous relationship- that’s just not true. I don’t think he’s a very good president but it’s just not right to post ugly photos and comments about them ! I report them . Horrible.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:40 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:29 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:47 pm😂
You’re going to trigger someone
Yeah
She and Morgan (and maybe you ) are heartless, rude, social misfits who joined this group mainly to really let loose and behave like badly raised teenagers .
Well , hell, maybe you ARE!
I don’t know any adult women like you - I have never known anywhere in the states or Germany women in all the years I have been an adult who are as gross and nasty as you.
If this is what you’ve been aiming for- congratulations, you have accomplished it.
You realize you constantly whine that people are "ganging up on you" and being mean to you and calling you names when they simply disagree with you, but you CONSTANTLY release a TIRADE of insulting word vomit at people when they post something you don't like. I've never seen anyone on this board rail at people the way you do.

You say such nasty, rotten things to people. Are you this abhorrent to interact with in real life?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

29again wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:40 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:21 pm

Yeah
She and Morgan (and maybe you ) are heartless, rude, social misfits who joined this group mainly to really let loose and behave like badly raised teenagers .
I don’t know any adult women like you - I have never known anywhere in the states or Germany women in all the years I have been an adult who are as gross and nasty as you.
If this is what you’ve been aiming for- congratulations, you have accomplished it.
Seriously - this is a meme
I thought you hated this group and avoid it?

And look at what you just posted... that’s sad.
Remind me what the word is that means someone who likes unpleasant things..
She doesn't understand memes, thinks they are "crass" if I remember correctly, yet here she is being a total @&~# in the group she claims to avoid.

As they say in the South.... hold my beer!
Masochist?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:00 am
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:49 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:21 pm

To post a meme you should take a screen shot, go to attachments, add file, pick the picture and load. Then you post a meme like this...
You’re one sick cookie.
I bet you were one of those bullies in school who tripped kids or lied and set them up to be in trouble with the teacher and all sorts of sadistic maneuvers.
I can see you as the goody-goody who snitched on everyone.
How did they send children to the principle's office in a one room schoolhouse?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:38 am Just stop!
People at CM who took screenshots were pathetic, and if you did too , you’re just as pathetic. Holding grudges and trying to make cases against people is really unacceptable . You’re making yourself look bad. Unstable.

DSamuels wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:33 am Of course she will deny she ever said anything but many of us took screenshots.
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:29 am Whoa! Really? She is way more messed up than I realized.

Don't act like she's keeping a years long archive. You just said these vile things yesterday. Anyone who wishes for that and/or applauds that wish is who's beyond pathetic.

No one is holding any grudges. These are active, current things you're saying.

Do you seriously not know and understand what you're saying? That would account for the nature of your responses. Must have been those high chicken pox fevers.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:19 am It’s not cool to run around calling Melania a hoe, neither is calling Michelle a man.

I hate how we treat our First Ladies.
I agree southern. The President is fair game. He puts himself there. The family is just along for the ride. The first ladies it seems try to do good in their own way.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:32 am
hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:29 pm

You’re going to trigger someone
Yeah
You realize you constantly whine that people are "ganging up on you" and being mean to you and calling you names when they simply disagree with you, but you CONSTANTLY release a TIRADE of insulting word vomit at people when they post something you don't like. I've never seen anyone on this board rail at people the way you do.

You say such nasty, rotten things to people. Are you this abhorrent to interact with in real life?
You are blaming me for things they did.
It’s called victim blaming.
Im not “ abhorrent “, I just resent what they say to me and I’m shocked at their behavior.
Understandably, I reply in my defense . I have to- nobody here will because you’re all in this dark inappropriate thing together.
Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:00 am

Yeah

Im not “ abhorrent “, I just resent what they say to me and I’m shocked at their behavior.
Understandably, I reply in my defense . I have to- nobody here will because you’re all in this dark inappropriate thing together.
Why is it so hard for you to comprehend that your behavior is the worst and you are not a victim.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:06 am
Ledina60 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:00 am

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend that your behavior is the worst and you are not a victim.
Not true.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:39 am
DSamuels wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:33 am Of course she will deny she ever said anything but many of us took screenshots.
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:29 am Whoa! Really? She is way more messed up than I realized.

That’s messed up. Are you not allowed to share the SS here? I know we can’t from the Facebook group but cafemom no longer exists.
I probably could, but I choose not to.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Locked Previous topicNext topic