The worst two men the whitehouse has ever known.

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Hey- this is all your doing! Your thing! Why don’t you and Bionic Bunny go and start your own group.
You’re two of a kind.

DSamuels wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:57 am Bull-F***ing-shit! That is a lie and you know it, unless you have memory problems. And that comment is exactly why screenshots were made.

This is off topic and has been taken to PM. Please stop.
Ledina60 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:49 am I never made any comments about her grandchildren.

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:44 am If you made a comment like that about her grandkids you are the one looking bad and taking screen shots isn’t pathetic. Saying someone is pathetic for taking screen shots of such a horrid comment is what’s pretty pathetic. You have looked pretty unstable tonight yourself!

morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

:?
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

:?
KAG
Mean Girl
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well gee Libby! That’s what “ I’m not going to discuss this FURTHER” means! We did and now we aren’t. Got it?
Ledina60 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:03 am You already did- several times.
You are almost as nasty as Billsfan- remember her?😳
It would be great if you’d just leave and join another group,
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:56 am I’m not going to discuss this any further on this post. I may say something I shouldn’t.
Ledina60 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:49 am I never made any comments about her grandchildren.

hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:38 am Just stop!
People at CM who took screenshots were pathetic, and if you did too , you’re just as pathetic. Holding grudges and trying to make cases against people is really unacceptable . You’re making yourself look bad. Unstable.

DSamuels wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:33 am Of course she will deny she ever said anything but many of us took screenshots.
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:29 am Whoa! Really? She is way more messed up than I realized.

People take screenshot because other people will say something inappropriate and then deny they said it. She has proof that you said something. If you put something. On the internet it never really goes away.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:33 am Of course she will deny she ever said anything but many of us took screenshots.
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:29 am Whoa! Really? She is way more messed up than I realized.
DSamuels wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:24 am That she applauds it doesn’t surprise me in the least. She herself once made a similar comment about my grandchildren. She was called out by almost everyone in the Current Events & Hot Topics group on CM.

That’s messed up. Are you not allowed to share the SS here? I know we can’t from the Facebook group but cafemom no longer exists.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:40 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:29 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:47 pm😂
You’re going to trigger someone
Yeah
She and Morgan (and maybe you ) are heartless, rude, social misfits who joined this group mainly to really let loose and behave like badly raised teenagers .
Well , hell, maybe you ARE!
I don’t know any adult women like you - I have never known anywhere in the states or Germany women in all the years I have been an adult who are as gross and nasty as you.
If this is what you’ve been aiming for- congratulations, you have accomplished it.
Do you ever read what you post? I sometimes do read some of your posts. It sounds as though you are complaining about yourself; heartless rude social misfit...yep YOU DARLIN
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:38 am
People at CM who took screenshots were pathetic, and if you did too , you’re just as pathetic. Holding grudges and trying to make cases against people is really unacceptable . You’re making yourself look bad. Unstable.

People take screenshot because other people will say something inappropriate and then deny they said it. She has proof that you said something. If you put something. On the internet it never really goes away.
See— that’s part of what’s wrong here! Taking screenshots, saving them so that they can play “ gotcha”! That’s abnormal and unhealthy . Just let go of the past !

I never said anything about anyone’s grandchildren. I remember when someone else did but I’m not going to mention her screen name. That would be wrong.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

It’s not cool to run around calling Melania a hoe, neither is calling Michelle a man.

I hate how we treat our First Ladies.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:18 am
hockeymom87 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:38 am

See— that’s part of what’s wrong here! Taking screenshots, saving them so that they can play “ gotcha”! That’s abnormal and unhealthy . Just let go of the past !

I never said anything about anyone’s grandchildren. I remember when someone else did but I’m not going to mention her screen name. That would be wrong.
Y’all should probably take this to the fight room before BB’s thread gets locked.
Locked Previous topicNext topic