The worst two men the whitehouse has ever known.

hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:21 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:40 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:29 pm

You’re going to trigger someone
Yeah
She and Morgan (and maybe you ) are heartless, rude, social misfits who joined this group mainly to really let loose and behave like badly raised teenagers .
Well , hell, maybe you ARE!
I don’t know any adult women like you - I have never known anywhere in the states or Germany women in all the years I have been an adult who are as gross and nasty as you.
If this is what you’ve been aiming for- congratulations, you have accomplished it.
Seriously - this is a meme
I thought you hated this group and avoid it?

And look at what you just posted... that’s sad.
She loves this group. She loves all the memes maint fun of the Trump, Trump supporters etc. But call us name when we post something about someone she likes.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:21 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:40 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:29 pm

You’re going to trigger someone
Yeah
She and Morgan (and maybe you ) are heartless, rude, social misfits who joined this group mainly to really let loose and behave like badly raised teenagers .
Well , hell, maybe you ARE!
I don’t know any adult women like you - I have never known anywhere in the states or Germany women in all the years I have been an adult who are as gross and nasty as you.
If this is what you’ve been aiming for- congratulations, you have accomplished it.
Seriously - this is a meme
I thought you hated this group and avoid it?

And look at what you just posted... that’s sad.
Remind me what the word is that means someone who likes unpleasant things..
She doesn't understand memes, thinks they are "crass" if I remember correctly, yet here she is being a total @&~# in the group she claims to avoid.

As they say in the South.... hold my beer!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Do you know how to post an image? They have a help desk group where you can find out how to do it.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

To post a meme you should take a screen shot, go to attachments, add file, pick the picture and load. Then you post a meme like this...
Attachments
72F4436A-F8CF-427E-9CFD-4231FB14A0E7.jpeg
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:21 pm
To post a meme you should take a screen shot, go to attachments, add file, pick the picture and load. Then you post a meme like this...
You’re one sick cookie.
I bet you were one of those bullies in school who tripped kids or lied and set them up to be in trouble with the teacher and all sorts of sadistic maneuvers.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:49 pm
You’re one sick cookie.
I bet you were one of those bullies in school who tripped kids or lied and set them up to be in trouble with the teacher and all sorts of sadistic maneuvers.
I can see you as the goody-goody who snitched on everyone.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh yeah I’m the sick cookie but whoareyou goes and says she hopes kids are shot and killed in red states and you applaud her comments. Well if that isn’t what you call a sick cookie and IM a sick cookie, I’ll take the title! I wouldn’t want to be what you think is acceptable and sane!
You’re one sick cookie.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:00 am

You’re one sick cookie.
I can see you as the goody-goody who snitched on everyone.
I think what she described me as is exactly what she is/was. People often project their own issues on other people.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That she applauds it doesn’t surprise me in the least. She herself once made a similar comment about my grandchildren. She was called out by almost everyone in the Current Events & Hot Topics group on CM.
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:11 am Oh yeah I’m the sick cookie but whoareyou goes and says she hopes kids are shot and killed in red states and you applaud her comments. Well if that isn’t what you call a sick cookie and IM a sick cookie, I’ll take the title! I wouldn’t want to be what you think is acceptable and sane!

You’re one sick cookie.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Locked Previous topicNext topic