Doing nothing is having plans

Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:59 pm
Nopeville wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:55 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:49 pm

Because only my dad adopted me. My mother is my birth mom. I know her because I would visit my bio paternal grandparents and would see her there while we were growing up Never saw her dad or her mom
So, same bio-father and different mothers. You've never met tge guy, but spent time at his parents' house...with this sister...that he was raising. Ok. Again, if she's such a mess (no wonder, considering the bullshit she grew up in), why are you in contact with her?
We are not best buds by anymeans. We live about 10 mins apart and only really see each other in passing. I havent really talked to her or seen her since grandparents died.
If that's the case, why would she ask you to babysit her kids? How did she even know your family was gone for the weekend?
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:35 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:29 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:26 pm

My mom and dad is sitting right in front of me. I dont know anything about her mother or father. Never met them. Obviously, my dad adopted me when I was very little
Well they are her parents too.
No they arent. They have bever laid eyes on her. Did you not read what you quoted
Well going from an earlier reply. Thought you were sisters. But carry on with yourself.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:39 pm really?
It does sound more like:
THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED
Yep.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:03 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:35 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:29 pm

Well they are her parents too.
No they arent. They have bever laid eyes on her. Did you not read what you quoted
Well going from an earlier reply. Thought you were sisters. But carry on with yourself.
We are sisters through our bio dad. I was adopted by my mom's husband when I was 2
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wouldn't babysit either
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Nopeville wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:02 pm
Nopeville wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:55 pm

So, same bio-father and different mothers. You've never met tge guy, but spent time at his parents' house...with this sister...that he was raising. Ok. Again, if she's such a mess (no wonder, considering the bullshit she grew up in), why are you in contact with her?
We are not best buds by anymeans. We live about 10 mins apart and only really see each other in passing. I havent really talked to her or seen her since grandparents died.
If that's the case, why would she ask you to babysit her kids? How did she even know your family was gone for the weekend?
Because she doesnt have anyone else to ask. I told her what my plans were. Since my guys were gone I was basically having a me weekend
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:08 pm

Because she doesnt have anyone else to ask. I told her what my plans were. Since my guys were gone I was basically having a me weekend
How and why would you tell her that if you "only ever really see each other in passing"?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Nopeville wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:40 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:08 pm

How and why would you tell her that if you "only ever really see each other in passing"?
She asked me whst we were doing. I saw no reason to lie
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Reminds me of
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:24 pm My sister is a n unmarried SAHP of 5 Kids. I'm a married mom of 1 who is 7.This weekend my dh and ds will be gone for for cub weekend. I've been so looking forward to this weekend. Sleeping late,having lunch with friends and binge watching something on Netflix. I spoke to my sister over the phone and she said that she needed me to babysit all 5 Kids this weekend because she wanted to meet some rando she met on the internet. I told her no that I was looking forward to my weekend just to rest and relax and have no desire to watch 5 Kids. She told me how unfair it is that I won't give her a break and that she was getting close to the breaking point especially when I'm not doing anything. Sorry Sis but resting and relaxing and doing what I need for myself is doing something else......She told me she would never babysit my son again. Bitch you have never babysat my kid. You have never been left alone with my kid why in the hell would that start now.... I told her to find all of her kids fathers and tell them she needs a break. So do I which is why I'm taking one
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Just tell her you've saved her from getting knocked up again.
If she already thinks you're a bitch, might as well go Full Bitch
Locked Previous topicNext topic