To upgrade or not?

Should I upgrade?

Hell ya! Blow that money baby, can’t take it with you
36%
Hell NO! Save that money for when you’re old and need cataract surgery
46%
Why the f**k are you asking us?? Are you so messed up you can’t even make your own decisions about a flipping phone?!?!
18%

Total votes: 28
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I have a 6s+ I'm keeping it until it dies and then I think I'm gonna get an android.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Go for it!
I upgrade mine every 2 years & have the 10 now .. will wait for next fall to upgrade :)
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:23 pm If the phone works other than the battery, then just get another battery
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:25 pm I have the iPhone 7+ going on 3 years now. It’s in immaculate condition because I keep it in a case.

The only issue I have with it is battery life, and I did take advantage of the discounted battery lawsuit and did get another battery about a year ago. It’s annoying but nothing that makes me want to throw the phone across the room 🤣

I’m tempted to upgrade to the 11, not the pro or the max but I’m still on the fence about it because this phone is still fine.

With trade it looks like, before taxes, the phone will be $550. Financially I can do that but at the same time it sure seems like throwing away a decent chunk of money to replace a phone that still works perfectly.

So if you’re bored and looking to help please give your opinion on what I should do.

It’s not really the battery as much as I think it’s the phone.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Since I still have my iPhone 5S, I'm probably not the right person to ask.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I still have a 6s. The battery sucks. I replaced mine too. I’m not upgrading until it’s dire though.
Crystalina
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I would keep in until it stops working. I have an iphone 6s. I like it and it works fine, so no need to get anything different.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I wouldn’t do it, but I don’t care about phones. I would definitely spend $550 on something just because I wanted it 😂
Manic_Sinner
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:56 pm
Manic_Sinner wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:54 pm I have a bad habit of upgrading my phone every time a new iPhone comes out but I’m going to vote no. It’s unnecessary. I’m over iPhone and I want to downgrade.
I’m bad about it too, well upgrading to a new phone period. This is the first time in almost 20 years that I’ve held onto a phone longer than 2 years.
[/quote

That’s better than me lol. I need to learn to hold on to my phone.
I’m one of those regular weird people.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I upgrade every year.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I keep a phone until it can't be updated anymore. Also I'm at an age where I desperately need to contribute to that cataract surgery fund. So there's my answer.
Locked Previous topicNext topic