To upgrade or not?

Should I upgrade?

Hell ya! Blow that money baby, can’t take it with you
36%
Hell NO! Save that money for when you’re old and need cataract surgery
46%
Why the f**k are you asking us?? Are you so messed up you can’t even make your own decisions about a flipping phone?!?!
18%

Total votes: 28
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:59 pm I've had my S8 almost 3 years too and was thinking about upgrading. Except this one is really just fine. I think if I got a new one right now that didn't just blow me away with new features that I like and will use, I would be really disappointed that I spent the money to get something not much different than I already have. So I'm waiting.
True, I bet I’d kick myself for spending that much on something that’s just a minor upgrade.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

If money is no object....spend spend spend.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I abhor changing phones so I put it off as long as possible.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We upgraded to the XR a while back and like them. Maybe check those out and see if you can get a better deal.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 1

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:43 pm We upgraded to the XR a while back and like them. Maybe check those out and see if you can get a better deal.
Hmm, that may be a possibility.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:44 pm
bluebunnybabe wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:43 pm We upgraded to the XR a while back and like them. Maybe check those out and see if you can get a better deal.
Hmm, that may be a possibility.
If you’re going through your carrier, check with Apple directly too. We got a better trade in deal there. They list everything online too, so you know what you’re looking at as far as values.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I, uh, upgrade every two’ish years, without question.

I have the max, and love it.

My other phones are passed down to the kids.

My phone is my weakness lol
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:53 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:39 pm I voted the 3rd one. Just because it was funny. I would keep the phone and save the $.
This is cafemom where you will be shunned and judged for anything you mention 😂
😂😂. Its the nature of the beast!
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would wait until Xmas sales and get the latest & greatest, typically you can get a gift card or something during that time (you know, to justify spending $550 in the first place, HAHA)!
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If the phone works other than the battery, then just get another battery
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:25 pm I have the iPhone 7+ going on 3 years now. It’s in immaculate condition because I keep it in a case.

The only issue I have with it is battery life, and I did take advantage of the discounted battery lawsuit and did get another battery about a year ago. It’s annoying but nothing that makes me want to throw the phone across the room 🤣

I’m tempted to upgrade to the 11, not the pro or the max but I’m still on the fence about it because this phone is still fine.

With trade it looks like, before taxes, the phone will be $550. Financially I can do that but at the same time it sure seems like throwing away a decent chunk of money to replace a phone that still works perfectly.

So if you’re bored and looking to help please give your opinion on what I should do.
Locked Previous topicNext topic