Conservatives: We’ll Spill Blood to Keep Our Guns

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The right-wing commentariat keeps warning America that if lawmakers intercede, gun owners will have no choice but to kill cops. https://newrepublic.com/article/154931/ ... -keep-guns
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

As I said on another thread... when people threaten violence so casually, then maybe they shouldn’t have guns to begin with...
And I’M Conservative. But I also realize that it’s idiotic to think that the way to curb violence is to have more and more guns in the hands of crazy people.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I really wonder what these people do when they travel to other countries. As they feel they cannot be without their guns.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kill cops.
Kill cops.
Kill cops.

Jesus Christ these people need to lose their guns immediately.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Appalling. So very stupid. I'd say arrest anyone who actually threatens to shoot police or anyone else.
WhoAreYou
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Right? They’re so freaking dependent upon their guns. I think it’s a form of mental illness manifesting.
highlandmum wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:22 am I really wonder what these people do when they travel to other countries. As they feel they cannot be without their guns.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

That's counter productive.
It also doesn't speak for all conservatives so don't assume it does.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Idiots. Go ahead and try to fight against the US military. Maybe Lucifer will let you bring your wannabe M-16, lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I just wonder if they take all the AR-15s away if it stops there. So when shooters switch to a different gun do they just take away any gun involved in mass shootings? Is that where we are headed?
I’m not shocked at these statements. People are very passionate about their guns. I believe this along with some other things is why some people say a civil war is on the way. Then other people scoff at the idea.
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

When will people realize that the lives of others are more important than your right to a gun.
Locked Previous topicNext topic