Beto O'Rourke: 'Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47'

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I guess you missed the post where she says she doesn’t own any guns.

Pay attention.

Try to stay on topic and refrain from attacking other people.
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:58 pm It’s a waste of time trying to reason with her. She’s not playing with a full deck and she loves her comfort guns.
WhoAreYou wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:29 pm There is no way to get to the vast majority of shooters before they shoot. Don’t be naive.

Other countries have the same exact “so many issues in society” yet they don’t have the plethora of mass shootings America has. Why? Because we’re one of only 3 countries with constitutional gun rights ( and the other two countries are shitty Mexico and Guatemala and even they both have stricter regulations). Six other countries used to also have constitutional gun rights and they’ve repealed them. So maybe our founding fathers got it wrong 250 years ago. Did you ever think about that?

No, you were too busy lying about Chromebooks.
Fullxbusymom wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:20 pm

STFU! Way to deflect and go completely off topic. Did I say mass/school shootings are going to go away. Get rid of the AR's and guess what they still aren't going to go away and nothing is going to change. That is not the actual answer to fix the problem.

The solution is get to these people before incidents like this occur and get them the help that is needed. There are so many issues in today's society that are creating the people that end up doing these horrific things. That is what needs to change.

You are so hell bent on one type of gun and that isn't going to solve the issue. You then make dumb ass comments about hoping the next school shooting will happen in a red state. How about lets hope that no other school shootings happen in any state ever.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

WhoAreYou wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:44 pm “How about lets hope that no other school shootings happen in any state ever.”

Because that’s not reality. They will continue to happen because F***ing gun zealots will never change until it hits them where it hurts. Which is why I hope the next shooting hits them hard.
WhoAreYou wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:12 pm Oh, please. Do you think mass/school shootings are going to go away or something?
You always say the dumbest shit without explanation. I love when people give you shit about the Chromebooks, you troll.

STFU! Way to deflect and go completely off topic. Did I say mass/school shootings are going to go away. Get rid of the AR's and guess what they still aren't going to go away and nothing is going to change. That is not the actual answer to fix the problem.

The solution is get to these people before incidents like this occur and get them the help that is needed. There are so many issues in today's society that are creating the people that end up doing these horrific things. That is what needs to change.

You are so hell bent on one type of gun and that isn't going to solve the issue. You then make dumb ass comments about hoping the next school shooting will happen in a red state. How about lets hope that no other school shootings happen in any state ever.
What a horrific thing to even say. I just can't even with this nonsense.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:58 pm It’s a waste of time trying to reason with her. She’s not playing with a full deck and she loves her comfort guns.
WhoAreYou wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:29 pm There is no way to get to the vast majority of shooters before they shoot. Don’t be naive.

Other countries have the same exact “so many issues in society” yet they don’t have the plethora of mass shootings America has. Why? Because we’re one of only 3 countries with constitutional gun rights ( and the other two countries are shitty Mexico and Guatemala and even they both have stricter regulations). Six other countries used to also have constitutional gun rights and they’ve repealed them. So maybe our founding fathers got it wrong 250 years ago. Did you ever think about that?

Seriously? You are now talking out your butt. I don't even own a gun. So now who is making crap up?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:21 am
WhoAreYou wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:44 pm “How about lets hope that no other school shootings happen in any state ever.”

Because that’s not reality. They will continue to happen because F***ing gun zealots will never change until it hits them where it hurts. Which is why I hope the next shooting hits them hard.

What a horrific thing to even say. I just can't even with this nonsense.
She needs to be in a padded room with a straight jacket or behind bars. I’m not sure which one yet!
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

WhoAreYou wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:33 pm Did I miss your response to this:

Aurora, Colorado (June 2012)
Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut (December 2012)
San Bernardino, California (December 2015)
Vegas, (October 2017) (other guns were also used)
First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas (November 2017)
Parkland, Florida (February 2018)
El Paso, TX (August, 2019)
Dayton, Ohio (August 2019)

ARs were used in the most deadly shootings in our country. Without these high powered, high magazine capable rifles, a whole lot more people would likely be alive today.
People like you want to make it as easy as possible to commit mass murder. Vile.

Fullxbusymom wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:09 pm
WhoAreYou wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:09 pm I don’t want their kids dead or anything, but I REALLY hope the next few school/mass shootings take place in red states. Because that’s the only thing that will get through to these Neanderthals.

Dumbest comment of the day right here.
You are talking a handful of all the mass shootings that happened during those years. They were determined enough that it simply would have happened another way. Getting rid of AR's wouldn't have prevented these from occurring. Not be so naive.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:24 am

Seriously? You are now talking out your butt. I don't even own a gun. So now who is making crap up?
Why are you arguing with her then and behaving like a pro-gun nut?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:31 am
Go back through the replies, Libby! Whoareyou was the only one acting like a nut and you encouraged and applauded her behavior.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You don’t have to be a gun owner to agree with the right to own a gun. Just like you agree with the right to abortion although you say you would never get one.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

She commented on my original post not the other way around. She then didn't like my answer because it wasn't descriptive enough. So she got what she wanted my feelings on the subject and then didn't like them and attacked them.

You then proceeded to like the crazy things she was saying that were pretty horrific to say the least and got yourself attacked by others.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's just part of her charm.... she's always been this way.
BionicBunny wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:56 pm And you applaud the hopes that children in red states are shot and killed. Why am I not surprised?!
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:13 pm 👏👍🏻
WhoAreYou wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:12 pm Oh, please. Do you think mass/school shootings are going to go away or something?
You always say the dumbest shit without explanation. I love when people give you shit about the Chromebooks, you troll.

Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic