Do we all want a question of the day *not just by me

A) yes
59%
B) no
41%

Total votes: 22
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Can you give birth after you pass away? Let's say you're nine months and you pass away does your body just do it naturally if all the conditions are right?
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:06 am Can you give birth after you pass away? Let's say you're nine months and you pass away does your body just do it naturally if all the conditions are right?
No. But i assume that a baby can be delivered via c-section within minutes of the mothers death.

What a weird question.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:20 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:06 am Can you give birth after you pass away? Let's say you're nine months and you pass away does your body just do it naturally if all the conditions are right?
No. But i assume that a baby can be delivered via c-section within minutes of the mothers death.

What a weird question.
But it made you think ;)
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I would think no, unless baby was already crowning maybe? With out the brain sending electrical signals to the muscles involved in delivering I wouldn't think a baby could be "expelled". Idk. Can't say I've ever thought about it.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The baby will died moments after the mom dies. Once the mom is dead, a C section must be performed immediately assuming the baby is late enough in term.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Maybe I am slow this morning, but is the vote asking if we want a question of the day or asking about the delivery of a baby after mom has died?
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So are you thinking since your body naturally expels urine and feces it will also expel a child after death?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If you're brain dead and kept on life support maybe. But no you need a c- section
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Actually just read about that. It’s called coffin birth and can happen.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Coffin birth, also known as postmortem fetal extrusion, is the expulsion of a nonviable fetus through the vaginal opening of the decomposing body of a deceased pregnant woman as a result of the increasing pressure of intra-abdominal gases.
Locked Previous topicNext topic