Kitten hater

hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:07 am
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:48 am This is so...dumb!
Soooo dumb!
And another big lie from the conservative kindergarteners in the group.
Omg
🤣
Still doesn't understand a meme!
1CF51603-0A34-4288-8DC1-BDFE34AABE3D.jpeg
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:57 am
hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:35 am

It’s a meme. Do you not understand what memes are?
Do you?

https://www.lifewire.com/what-is-a-meme-2483702
No where does it say a meme has to be factual. Memes are suppose to be funny. I found this funny. Just be UCSD you didn’t doesn’t make it not a meme. If you don’t like it hit that neat little back button. It’s what I do when I see a meme i don’t find funny. I don’t say that it’s a lie and not funny. I just don’t comment. It’s what adults do.
Memes are a way to put forth your opinion in a supposedly funny way.
But the message is still in the meme.
Some are funny.
But...
If you think I should laugh at the one that says Obama wants to kill the world and that Michelle is a man, you are so so wrong . If it makes you laugh, you’re despicable and warped.
Adults who know the difference between right and wrong and know what’s appropriate will not laugh at this meme.
I’ve known for years or to expect much from you and a few others here but this is a new low.
🙄
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:46 pm
Do you?

No where does it say a meme has to be factual. Memes are suppose to be funny. I found this funny. Just be UCSD you didn’t doesn’t make it not a meme. If you don’t like it hit that neat little back button. It’s what I do when I see a meme i don’t find funny. I don’t say that it’s a lie and not funny. I just don’t comment. It’s what adults do.
Some are funny.
But...
If you think I should laugh at the one that says Obama wants to kill the world and that Michelle is a man, you are so so wrong . If it makes you laugh, you’re despicable and warped.
Adults with a Dems e of right and wrong and know what’s appropriate will not laugh at this meme.
I’ve known for years or to expect much from you and a few others here but this is a new low.
🙄
I think if you don’t like something you should leave it alone. If you don’t like certain memes don’t comment. You not liking them doesn’t make them not a meme. People have different scene of humor. That’s what make the world great. If everyone found the same stuff funny it would just be an echo chamber. We need different opinions on stuff
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Do you?

Some are funny.
But...
Adults who know the difference between right and wrong and know what’s appropriate will not laugh at this meme.
🙄
Per wikipedia

An Internet meme, commonly known as just a meme (/miːm/ MEEM),[1][2][3][4] is an activity, concept, catchphrase, or piece of media that spreads, often as mimicry or for humorous purposes, from person to person via the Internet.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:53 pm

Some are funny.
But...
🙄
Per wikipedia

An Internet meme, commonly known as just a meme (/miːm/ MEEM),[1][2][3][4] is an activity, concept, catchphrase, or piece of media that spreads, often as mimicry or for humorous purposes, from person to person via the Internet.
I KNOW!
But you are ignoring the truth !
You know why the OP posted this meme.
It was not to entertain us.
She has an unreasonable and irrational hate for both the Obamas !
And she knows that I and the other Democrats in this group always supported the Obamas so she posted it !
She’s a psycho.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:25 pm
Some are funny.
But...
🙄
Per wikipedia

I KNOW!
And she knows that I and the other Democrats in this group always supported the Obamas so she posted it !
She’s a psycho.
You do know that you quoted the OP? I post meme's all the time and never once think of you. Calling someone psycho is childish.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Some are funny.
But...
🙄
Per wikipedia

I KNOW!
She’s a psycho.
I am the op this meme had nothing to do with Obama. Nothing in the picture had Obama in it. It was Trump. Are you confused or did you comment on the wrong thread?
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:29 pm

Per wikipedia

I KNOW!
She’s a psycho.
You do know that you quoted the OP? I post meme's all the time and never once think of you. Calling someone psycho is childish.
She’s a nutter. She has to be confused. My meme has jack shit to do with Obama. He never even crosses my mind anymore. He’s a former president.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:43 pm
I KNOW!
She’s a psycho.
She’s a nutter. She has to be confused. My meme has jack shit to do with Obama. He never even crosses my mind anymore. He’s a former president.
LMAO
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:44 pm
hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:43 pm

LMAO
I am so confused that she brought Obama into this. I had to back click to make sure i posted the right thing. If she can’t keep OP and the post straight she needs to log off. Maybe she needs new glasses.
Locked Previous topicNext topic