What is your hustle?

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

so many people on here roll their eyes when I tell them that I make money off of managing my ex's bills, managing my SO rental properties and schedule my "real" job for overnight hours so I can go to work and sleep. I love that I can get off of work and be nice and refreshed so that I can hustle some more. What's wrong with that? Tell me what your hustle is.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Stay at home mom.. i hustle my husband.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:33 pm Stay at home mom.. i hustle my husband.
lmao. I do that here and there when I want a break from my hustles.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I dont have a "hustle". I have a good paying job where I work 2-3 days a week and relax the rest of the time. I love it. I would hate to be doing multiple jobs or things to make money
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

What “real” job pays you to sleep? I want that gig! The only way I know how to get that is to go to medical school. Lol

No real hustle here. I did sell stuffed animals on Etsy for a while, but life got too busy. Maybe again one day. For now I’m just a part-time nurse, part-time SAHM.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't have one but DH collects and sells Transformers and sometimes Funko Pops. If you know what you are looking for you can make a good buck off some. He has found Transformers for a few dollars then turned around and sold them for 75-100. People don't know what they have. He found a very rare Pop before and sold it for 5 times what he paid for it.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:39 pm I dont have a "hustle". I have a good paying job where I work 2-3 days a week and relax the rest of the time. I love it. I would hate to be doing multiple jobs or things to make money
That's good. I actually like what I'm doing or else I wouldn't do it. I could sit at home everyday and still get paid but what I do actually gives me something to look forward to.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:47 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:39 pm I dont have a "hustle". I have a good paying job where I work 2-3 days a week and relax the rest of the time. I love it. I would hate to be doing multiple jobs or things to make money
That's good. I actually like what I'm doing or else I wouldn't do it. I could sit at home everyday and still get paid but what I do actually gives me something to look forward to.
What do you do?
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:46 pm I don't have one but DH collects and sells Transformers and sometimes Funko Pops. If you know what you are looking for you can make a good buck off some. He has found Transformers for a few dollars then turned around and sold them for 75-100. People don't know what they have. He found a very rare Pop before and sold it for 5 times what he paid for it.
I wish I had an eye like that. I'm pretty sure I've given away stuff that was worth a lot lol.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:46 pm What “real” job pays you to sleep? I want that gig! The only way I know how to get that is to go to medical school. Lol

No real hustle here. I did sell stuffed animals on Etsy for a while, but life got too busy. Maybe again one day. For now I’m just a part-time nurse, part-time SAHM.
I care for the elderly in their home. Most of the overnight shifts doesn't require a lot. I was going to school to be a nurse, I have all of my prerequisite but I decided it wasn't for me when i started working in a nursing home while i was attending college.
Locked Previous topicNext topic