Weigh in on this debate, cast your vote today!

Do you consider it cheating?

Yes
18%
No
82%

Total votes: 44
Anonymous 6

Unread post

If both parties know it’s over, and there’s no talk of reconciliation, then I wouldn’t consider it cheating.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No and I'm sure she wont think that way when she starts dating
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Absolutely not.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I say no
But I would wait until it’s final personally
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:36 am It's a poor choice to start hopping into other beds before your current one is in order. But to each her own.
I agree.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:06 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:56 am Marriage is over. Wife has filed for divorce with the court but a divorce isn’t an overnight thing. There are mandatory wait times. Husband is aware wife filed for divorce. Both have lawyered up.

Do you consider it cheating if the couple date or sleep with other people before the divorce is final?

There’s a woman in a Facebook group I’m in who is calling her husband a cheater and his girlfriend a whore because although the wife filed for divorce it isn’t final yet. The opinions are about straight down the middle as to if it’s okay or if the man is cheating.
In my opinion Yes. Until there is a divorce decree, you are still married

Its been 3 years that my husband has been out of my house and I'm still trying to get divorced. Long story. But I don't owe that man a minute more of my life. I gave him too much as it is. I don't care what a piece of paper says.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I personally wouldn’t date a man until his divorce is final. But I don’t think it’s cheating if both parties have agreed that the relationship is over.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I believe it's a 2 year wait. I wouldn't want to be involved with anyone on that level in 2 years time.
I'd want to spend time with me. Loving me.
i want candy!
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I said no but really the only people that it matters to are the husband and the wife who are getting a divorce. Everyone else's definition is irrelevant to their marriage.

But yes, my opinion is that if they are already emotionally done with the marriage and have already filed the paperwork and it's "all over but the signing", then it's really not cheating. But my opinion also is that when you are fresh out of a marriage it really isn't the time to be hooking up with someone else, whether emotionally or physically or both. It's the time to take time to yourself and reflect and learn from the failure.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not cheating in the technical sense but they are still legally married. I personally would wait until O was free and clear.
Locked Previous topicNext topic