60 percent of Americans say Trump does not deserve reelection

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Crimson417 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:40 am
BionicBunny wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:31 pm I can’t wait till the election is over. Hopefully we can stop hearing everything being about Trump.
[/quote
No one is forcing you to open posts clearly marked that they are about trump in a group that clearly says it's about politics.
I don’t recall specifying that I was specifically speaking about “ posts” and about this “ group”. You do know there’s a whole world out there that doesn’t revolve around you, us, this group, right?! 😆 surely everyone in here isn’t so conceited that they think their posts have such an impact on America, the world!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:15 pm
Lemons wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:57 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:31 pm I can’t wait till the election is over. Hopefully we can stop hearing everything being about Trump.
I know. Hopefully our new president will be someone we can look at without being so repulsed. Another Obama who speaks dynamically and a positive tone, or a Bush Jr with his folksiness and laugh or anyone with a positive attitude and an ability to focus on the job. This foul cloud has been over us for too long. Change in 2020.
I hope whoever’s is president he ( or she) will end this madness and drama coming from everyone on Both sides. I don’t wish for another Obama and I laugh that you mention George W. Bush because people were quite dramatic about his as well. Sigh... I suppose there will always be drama either way. This is just a cringe worthy level of drama and madness that I hope to end soon.
Cringe worthy...hmmm. Good term for our sitting president - CRINGE WORTHY. I like it!
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:24 am
iamanon wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:34 pm Polls were way off the mark in 2016
The polls had Hillary winning- and she did.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2016/10/23/politi ... gle.com%2F

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/hil ... d=44354341
Actually she didn't. The president is elected by the electoral college which clearly she in fact lost. Have you done any research on why the electoral college was established? Do you know the importance of the electoral college?
It's beyond time to accept the fact that your candidate LOST. There is never going to be a do-over. She doesn't even qualify for a participation trophy. She is not the president thank god. SHE LOST. The polls had all predicted she would win and be the president of the United States. SHE LOST. The polls were wrong. SHE LOST THE ELECTION
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:16 am

Actually she didn't. The president is elected by the electoral college which clearly she in fact lost. Have you done any research on why the electoral college was established? Do you know the importance of the electoral college?
It's beyond to accept the fact that your candidate LOST. There is never going to be a do-over. She doesn't even qualify for a participation trophy. She is not the president thank god. SHE LOST. The polls had all predicted she would win and be the president of the United States. SHE LOST. The polls were wrong. SHE LOST THE ELECTION
She won the popular vote.
I know all about the Electoral College . It was discussed in my junior year of high school and in a couple of my college classes.
Most people think it’s unreliable and unecessary.
If Hillary had won, you would hate the Electoral College.
And most thinking people who know she was and is more qualified than King Cheeto would be Happy and our country would be respected by our Allies and people all over the free world instead of being an embarrassment.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:16 am

It's beyond time to accept the fact that your candidate LOST. There is never going to be a do-over. She doesn't even qualify for a participation trophy. She is not the president thank god. SHE LOST. The polls had all predicted she would win and be the president of the United States. SHE LOST. The polls were wrong. SHE LOST THE ELECTION

😂
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:38 am
Lemons wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:57 pm

I know. Hopefully our new president will be someone we can look at without being so repulsed. Another Obama who speaks dynamically and a positive tone, or a Bush Jr with his folksiness and laugh or anyone with a po sitive attitude and an ability to focus on the job. This foul cloud has been over us for too long. Change in 2020.
I hope whoever’s is president he ( or she) will end this madness and drama coming from everyone on Both sides. I don’t wish for another Obama and I laugh that you mention George W. Bush because people were quite dramatic about his as well. Sigh... I suppose there will always be drama either way. This is just a cringe worthy level of drama and madness that I hope to end soon.
Cringe worthy...hmmm. Good term for our sitting president - CRINGE WORTHY. I like it!
Don’t get too excited. I feel the same about the Dems behaviors lately. In fact I was including Trump AND his haters as being cringe worthy.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Here is why the election of 2016 was a huge disaster and why Hillary should have won, per the people/popular vote:
http://www.nwpc.org/reasons-why-hillary ... president/
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:17 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:38 am

Don’t get too excited. I feel the same about the Dems behaviors lately. In fact I was including Trump AND his haters as being cringe worthy.
You think I don't?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic