Conservatives: We’ll Spill Blood to Keep Our Guns

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:47 am I just wonder if they take all the AR-15s away if it stops there. So when shooters switch to a different gun do they just take away any gun involved in mass shootings? Is that where we are headed?
I’m not shocked at these statements. People are very passionate about their guns. I believe this along with some other things is why some people say a civil war is on the way. Then other people scoff at the idea.
Is that what happened with the AWB?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:47 am I just wonder if they take all the AR-15s away if it stops there. So when shooters switch to a different gun do they just take away any gun involved in mass shootings? Is that where we are headed?
I’m not shocked at these statements. People are very passionate about their guns. I believe this along with some other things is why some people say a civil war is on the way. Then other people scoff at the idea.
Will you be one of the people murdering police, or are you well aware that it’s atrocious to even suggest...
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:58 pm
Will you be one of the people murdering police, or are you well aware that it’s atrocious to even suggest...
What a crazy question. Just because I wonder where this is going doesn’t mean I support shooting cops or that I will be one out there shooting so just stop right there! My husband use to work law enforcement. We have several friends who are in law enforcement, cops, dispatchers.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:23 pm
What a crazy question. Just because I wonder where this is going doesn’t mean I support shooting cops or that I will be one out there shooting so just stop right there! My husband use to work law enforcement. We have several friends who are in law enforcement, cops, dispatchers.
All that, and yet you’re not shocked by these statements...

So you knew these people were capable of suggesting this.

You might need to choose who you support in future... cops, or the conservatives that conspire to kill them.
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:49 am When will people realize that the lives of others are more important than your right to a gun.
I grew up a on a farm. I cannot tell you the amount of times my dad needed his guns to protect our animals.

And how are you going to get the gang people and drug runners to give up their guns? Oh right make it a law? Cause they obey the laws....
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:28 pm

You might need to choose who you support in future... cops, or the conservatives that conspire to kill them.

And the people on the left who killed/advocated for killing cops as part of the blm movement? Does voting for a democratic candidate equate to support of that? Why is anyone looking at a relatively small number of fanatical unhinged people and applying their actions and opinions to an entire, very diverse group of people, whether they be conservative or liberal?
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

CherryTreez wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:33 pm
AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:49 am When will people realize that the lives of others are more important than your right to a gun.
I grew up a on a farm. I cannot tell you the amount of times my dad needed his guns to protect our animals.

And how are you going to get the gang people and drug runners to give up their guns? Oh right make it a law? Cause they obey the laws....
I get there is no easy solution but to throw up our arms and say oh well and do nothing is not the answer.
I swear the moment their kid gets killed they will be singing a different tune. Hopefully it doesn't have to come to that before enough people stand up against what is currently going on.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CherryTreez wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:33 pm

How many times did he protect them with an AK?

Do you know the three reasons laws exist?
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:35 pm

And the people on the left who killed/advocated for killing cops as part of the blm movement? Does voting for a democratic candidate equate to support of that? Why is anyone looking at a relatively small number of fanatical unhinged people and applying their actions and opinions to an entire, very diverse group of people, whether they be conservative or liberal?
They were sick in the head.

Let’s all be able to call out loudly that the people who say they’ll murder police are sick in the head.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:38 pm
Smarties wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:35 pm

They were sick in the head.

Let’s all be able to call out loudly that the people who say they’ll murder police are sick in the head.

Yes, they all are.

And whether you vote conservative, liberal, or something else doesn't indicate whatsoever that you support killing officers. That's pretty perverse to tie those things together like that.
Locked Previous topicNext topic