Used Walmart pickup for the first time today

Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

I think that you saying no substitutions is silly but other than that I do the Hannford to go and it is my favorite.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

I have not used if for a while, actually. But I did appreciate it, when I was in school. I was confused about the substitutions as well, but at our store:

1) show you the missing item, and how they substituted the order, and allow you to accept or decline.
2) they charge you the price for what you actually ordered, but most of the time, they actually give you a larger product, or 2 of a smaller package, or once they got the same brand but it was organic, for example. I ordered a package of 3 glue sticks once, and they gave me a mega pack of 12, for example, HAHA!

My one complaint, was the wait time when I went to pick up. It was sometimes lengthy, they were always understaffed.
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Fullxbusymom wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:05 pm I think that you saying no substitutions is silly but other than that I do the Hannford to go and it is my favorite.
I’ve had some odd substitutions. I ordered a jalapeño avocado dip and they substituted it with French onion. I ordered some gluten free cookies my dd loves...they gave me crackers, but then I had to run in because I forgot something and I found the original cookies she wanted. I ordered sliced mozzarella cheese from the deli, they gave me a package of provolone. My favorite though was I ordered four bags of bite size snickers. They gave me one bag of bite size, one bag of minis, a six pack of regular sized ones, and two bags of M&Ms.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Shaken1976 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:05 pm
Fullxbusymom wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:05 pm I think that you saying no substitutions is silly but other than that I do the Hannford to go and it is my favorite.
I’ve had some odd substitutions. I ordered a jalapeño avocado dip and they substituted it with French onion. I ordered some gluten free cookies my dd loves...they gave me crackers, but then I had to run in because I forgot something and I found the original cookies she wanted. I ordered sliced mozzarella cheese from the deli, they gave me a package of provolone. My favorite though was I ordered four bags of bite size snickers. They gave me one bag of bite size, one bag of minis, a six pack of regular sized ones, and two bags of M&Ms.
Well that is messed up. Hannaford gives you the generic or organic version but at least it is the same item or if they don't have the equivalent they will just let you know. They also let you know exactly the item they don't have and item they substituted to get your approval first.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

I use it. I don’t allow substitutes for certain items. Ex: lemonade. They gave me sugar free as a sub. It was disgusting!! Other items in fine with.
Locked Previous topicNext topic