She called the cops on me for trying to kidnap her kid...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

DS missed the bus today. It came a few minutes early. He called me and asked for a ride. One of his friends had also missed the bus. He asked for a ride also. I told him to call his parents and ask if that was okay. He called his mom and then he said no she would come get him.

A little later I got a knock on the door. It was a couple of police officers. They asked me some questions and I told them exactly what happened. The other mom said that I had tried to kidnap her kid. They ended up leaving.

What a crazy bitch. I was just trying to help and I had him call first. I could understand her being mad if I had just taken him without asking, I would also feel uneasy if my kid got in the car with someone I didnt know. That is why I had him call

I have never had the police called on me before. The whole thing is just stupid. I feel bad that they wasted their time on that
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No good deed goes unpunished.
i want candy!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Yeah, that's really crazy!!!!! Do you know her at all or ever met her?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:31 am Yeah, that's really crazy!!!!! Do you know her at all or ever met her?
I dont know her at all. I have seen her at a few school events and at the bus stop sometimes but we have never spoken to each other
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well, she's a nut. Does she realize that kidnappers don't usually have the children ask before they get into the car?

Anonymous 2

Unread post

I would keep it that way! LOL! Sounds like a toxic, crazy, drama filled b*tch!
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:32 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:31 am Yeah, that's really crazy!!!!! Do you know her at all or ever met her?
I dont know her at all. I have seen her at a few school events and at the bus stop sometimes but we have never spoken to each other
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What did the officers tell you?
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'll take things that never happened for $500.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

No
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Crazy.