Unread post

I ignore it . I don’t care.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:36 pm Probably the entire time but Im always in disguise
LMAO, I picture you in a big hat with a fake girl mustache and a bad wig...
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I don't think about it. Cameras are to catch law breakers and I don't break the law.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I've never really given it much thought
Anonymous 6

Unread post

A camera recording saved my sons butt. He was rear ended right in front of his office and the driver who hit him tried to say he brake checked her. It was all caught by his stores camera.

Personally I don't really think about them. Except for knowing that some who man those cameras follow women and men around and talk shit about their looks.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I dont really think about them, I know they are there though.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Never does it cross my mind. We have cameras in the classroom so it’s just become part of my daily life.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

I used to think about department store cameras in the dressing room/trying on clothes rooms, hidden in the ceilings. . There have been cameras that record you while taking off clothes , trying stuff on. I would be really pissed. First because I am too modest . Second , because I’d never shoplift and I suppose that’s why they used cameras there.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't think about it. Just like having an Alexa in my home and possible "listening" to me. My life is so boring that if someone wants to watch me walk down the street or listen to me yell at my kids, more power to them. They must be pretty damn bored.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I've never thought about it. I know they're there though.
Locked Previous topicNext topic