Never mind me just trying to put my thought in writing

Anonymous 1

Unread post

We plan on getting that house we have been looking at.

If they'll let us do it. I plan on putting the deposit down this week so they'll hold it. I don't get paid again until the 10th. I can also put $300 back this week and next week and still have enough left for food and gas. On the 10th I'll have a big check. That will give us my check plus $600 I put back plus what dh makes which is about $600 a week now. Well still have enough to get electric, water, first month rent, pay my car insurance and my car payment and well still have around $800 left half of that can start our savings account back up. And with us moving we'll be able to add to the saving account weekly because it will be cheaper for us to move. We'll save at least $100 a month. My car will be paid off at the end of September too. So that be an extra $300 a month.

Rude comments will be ignored.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I just spent a fortune moving. (900 miles, to a different state, I know that’s not what you’re talking about, anyway...)

Don’t forget to add in the cost of moving. Even across town, the little things add up.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:36 pm I just spent a fortune moving. (900 miles, to a different state, I know that’s not what you’re talking about, anyway...)

Don’t forget to add in the cost of moving. Even across town, the little things add up.
Normally we get a uhaul but I dont think we will this time we'll just use dh truck
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:39 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:36 pm I just spent a fortune moving. (900 miles, to a different state, I know that’s not what you’re talking about, anyway...)

Normally we get a uhaul but I dont think we will this time we'll just use dh truck
So, extra gas

Change of address on drivers license just cost me $28 each.

Trying to think...

We had to hire people to unload the pods, because my dh couldn’t and we didn’t know anyone here who could help. Your dh is hurt, right? Do you have people who will help?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:32 pm We plan on getting that house we have been looking at.

If they'll let us do it. I plan on putting the deposit down this week so they'll hold it. I don't get paid again until the 10th. I can also put $300 back this week and next week and still have enough left for food and gas. On the 10th I'll have a big check. That will give us my check plus $600 I put back plus what dh makes which is about $600 a week now. Well still have enough to get electric, water, first month rent, pay my car insurance and my car payment and well still have around $800 left half of that can start our savings account back up. And with us moving we'll be able to add to the saving account weekly because it will be cheaper for us to move. We'll save at least $100 a month. My car will be paid off at the end of September too. So that be an extra $300 a month.

Are you sure you can afford this house? By the description it appears you are shuffling money around to pay for it
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Love 'em or hate 'em but the Mormons, missionaries especially, are always looking for service projects.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:55 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:32 pm We plan on getting that house we have been looking at.

Are you sure you can afford this house? By the description it appears you are shuffling money around to pay for it
It will be cheaper in the long run than what we pay now. I am having to save money to make it happen but only because if what happened last month.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:49 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:39 pm

So, extra gas

Change of address on drivers license just cost me $28 each.

Trying to think...

We had to hire people to unload the pods, because my dh couldn’t and we didn’t know anyone here who could help. Your dh is hurt, right? Do you have people who will help?
Yeah we got some family to help
Locked Previous topicNext topic