Experiences with uncircumcised men

Anonymous 8

Unread post

My dh doesn't have any of those issues.
mrsjules79
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I have an uncut ex bf and never any problem with hygiene or S*x. It never grossed me out at all.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

My ex was uncircumcised he hated it and made sure my son was circumcised after birth

He said S*x cleaning etc. Is a pain in the ass
Anonymous 9

Unread post

My ex was uncircumcised he hated it and made sure my son was circumcised after birth

He said S*x cleaning etc. Is a pain in the ass
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 10

Unread post

Ive been with one uncut man and it sucked the whole 3 years
My son is circumcised and told me the other day he is glad he is
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My husband isn't. I have zero problems.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

I have not been with an uncircumcised man, but all the men in my family are and it really never was on my radar until I moved to the US.

Dh is circumsised and I left the decision for ds1 up to him. He preferred him to be circumcised, so that's what we did. We had the same plans for ds2, but he had a "twisted penis" at birth so we weren't able to get it done at the hospital. We took him to a urologist and she said it's best to do between 6 months and 1 year. ....well long story short, his twist is still there at 20 months and we have now decided to just leave him intact. If he wants to do it later in life, then that's up to him.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:51 pm I've seen a lot of posts on here (and other mom sites as well) where moms have mentioned that they never got their sons circumcised, and that confused me quite a bit. So, I'm just wondering, do any of y'all actually have any experience with uncircumcised men?

My boyfriend my freshman year of college wasn't circumcised and it was such a negative experience for so many reasons that I just don't see why anyone would leave their son uncircumcised when it's such an easy problem to fix?

I feel like I'm the only one here that's ever actually had to deal with one before.
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I was with a man who is uncircumcised and he had no problems with hygiene. I'm assuming your ex would have been unhygenic whether he was uncircumcised or not.
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:55 pm I’ve never come across it and I’ve been with a lot of men. Im kind of glad because I don’t know how to react. I know it’s mean but it’s gross to me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic