Anonymous 13

Unread post

TMI
That word “ uncut” is gross.
Who cares?
It’s a choice.
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:39 pm When our first was born I was on the fence but ultimately deferred to my husband, so ultimately both of our boys are circumcised.

As for me, I personally find an uncircumcised penis disgusting—but as I don’t have a penis I wasn’t sure if I wanted to subject our boys to the procedure for at that moment it wasn’t a sexual response that I was having in relations to my boys genitals to be honest.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:51 pm I've seen a lot of posts on here (and other mom sites as well) where moms have mentioned that they never got their sons circumcised, and that confused me quite a bit. So, I'm just wondering, do any of y'all actually have any experience with uncircumcised men?

My boyfriend my freshman year of college wasn't circumcised and it was such a negative experience for so many reasons that I just don't see why anyone would leave their son uncircumcised when it's such an easy problem to fix?

I feel like I'm the only one here that's ever actually had to deal with one before.
Exactly! I feel the same way.

I agree that uncircumcised penises are disgusting (like it's personally a deal breaker for me and I will kick you out of bed if you're uncircumcised) but I ended up not getting my son done just because I couldn't bear to put him through any pain. It's weird to decide whether or not your son's penis gets snipped based on what you prefer sexually.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think your boyfriend was just bad in bed. You can make all the excuses you want, but it has nothing to do with him not being circumcised.

Locked Previous topicNext topic