Dd got pink eye from day 9 of school! Pissed off!!!!!! Wwyd?

Ilovemydaughter06
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:51 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:45 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:44 pm

My kids go home and to school that's it. No one at home has pink eye so if we don't have it where else could she have gotten it? The only other place is school.
You don't go other places after school, like public parks, malls, restaurants, etc? I do agree with others though. You sound unhinged.
No we don't. We don't go to Parks because my own backyard has a pool, swing set, trampoline and even pet chickens! We don't go to restaurants. Home cooking taste better and is cheaper. We don't go shopping unless if we need something and even then I do that while the kids are in school.
Hahaha, your kids NEVER GO ANYWHERE? What a boring life they must have.
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

BTW, you can still get shingles even with the varicella vaccine. It reduces the risk, it does not eliminate it.
I am more disturbed that you don't take your children anywhere than your child getting pink eye. Pink eye happens. Turning your children into hermits is the problem here.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This post is hard to read, and shows so much ignorance.

Pink eye is not a now thing. Your poor husband.
Depending on the type of pink eye, they won’t give anything. Hot compresses and keep the area clean.

Not everyone has symptoms when they share their germs. Relax, I’m sure no one is out to get your kid.

You need to get your kids out more. What a disgrace that their only existence is home and school.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

How do you know that the mother who sent her kid to school with pink eye knew that her kid had pink eye. Maybe she didn't even know.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:50 pm What I am really pissed about is someone sent their kid to school with pink eye to infect all the other kids because they are too freaking selfish to care about anyone but themselves.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You seem pretty unstable. Are you sure you should be raising children??
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Did she touch the cereal box at home? Because I heard that the one kid at the grocery store has pink eye and he stocked the cereal shelves. :roll:
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:51 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:45 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:44 pm

My kids go home and to school that's it. No one at home has pink eye so if we don't have it where else could she have gotten it? The only other place is school.
You don't go other places after school, like public parks, malls, restaurants, etc? I do agree with others though. You sound unhinged.
No we don't. We don't go to Parks because my own backyard has a pool, swing set, trampoline and even pet chickens! We don't go to restaurants. Home cooking taste better and is cheaper. We don't go shopping unless if we need something and even then I do that while the kids are in school.
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Get a grip. And a dictionary.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You need to chill out before you have F***ing stroke.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:55 pm
Rosehawk wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:52 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:07 pm

I realize that but if your kid is sick KEEP THEM HOME! Don't send them to school to infect others. We don't need a epidemic! Schools close down over things like this!
Where in the world are you? They wouldn't close the schools here for an out break of pink eye. They'd increase the use of hand sanitizer and have the kids wash their hands more. Not much else to do.
I was thinking more along the lines of the flu. Schools have closed for that. But it is the same guildelines very contagious, get it from other people, can be a epidemic. ECT.
Pink wye has never killed anyone. Im not even allowed to take off from work because of pink eye
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pink eye is the least of what can happen at school. I'd take that any day over some of the things my kids have come home with.
Locked Previous topicNext topic