Dd got pink eye from day 9 of school! Pissed off!!!!!! Wwyd?

Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 13 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:17 pm
Anonymous 14 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:32 pm You can get shingles after having the varicella vaccine. It happened to my eldest, he never had chicken pox, but had the vaccine and got shingles at age nine.
No you can’t
https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and ... gles-too#1

Yes it is possible.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:05 pm
Pjmm wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:48 pm
wildflowers25 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:52 pm Pink eye is the least of what can happen at school. I'd take that any day over some of the things my kids have come home with.
Shit I wish pinkeye was all I worried about. Ever since Parkland the school calls during the day and my stomach drops. Pinkeye is nothing. Even lice is nothing to me now.
I have similar feelings when I get a call from school now.
I mean I'm sure pinkeye sucks ass. I've never had it. But hell a few years ago there was a very bad school bus accident and some kid was in rehab for at least six months relearning how to walk. I mean I have a lot of rage towards lice because some kid at school kept giving it to mine. But we lived. We got through it. So many have so much worse.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:07 pm
wildflowers25 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:05 pm
Pjmm wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:48 pm

Shit I wish pinkeye was all I worried about. Ever since Parkland the school calls during the day and my stomach drops. Pinkeye is nothing. Even lice is nothing to me now.
I have similar feelings when I get a call from school now.
I mean I'm sure pinkeye sucks ass. I've never had it. But hell a few years ago there was a very bad school bus accident and some kid was in rehab for at least six months relearning how to walk. I mean I have a lot of rage towards lice because some kid at school kept giving it to mine. But we lived. We got through it. So many have so much worse.
We got pink eye from school 2 years ago followed by Strep throat. It was a horrible time. Even the doctor's office was surprised at how many were sick. Pink eye hurts, the eyelids nearly swell shut and it is weirdly itchy at the same time. I cleaned and cleaned the house. But yeah, the thought of what goes on in schools these days is terrifying. Pink eye, lice, those are just not even a worry to me anymore.
Locked Previous topicNext topic