Sunday morning surprise

Anonymous 1

Unread post

On Sundays I do chores, including paying bills. I went to pay my Target charge card and found someone has been shopping for some gift cards in Chicago on me! $800 worth! Lucky me, I spent 30 minutes on hold to speak to the fraud representative. And now I don't feel like doing anything else. :x

Anyone having a better Sunday than me? :)
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Boo! Good luck sorting that out. So far, I have made it to the couch while the dogs wrestle around at my feet. DH is out to breakfast with my MIL. DD1 had a sleepover for her birthday last night and she and her friends are still asleep in the tent trailer. DD2 went to a friend's house last night and it still there. It's a very nice, quiet morning.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Bummer.
My Sunday is okay so far.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I wouldn't worry much about $800. My bank would take care of it and I'd just enjoy my day. I could never be so uptight
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:12 am On Sundays I do chores, including paying bills. I went to pay my Target charge card and found someone has been shopping for some gift cards in Chicago on me! $800 worth! Lucky me, I spent 30 minutes on hold to speak to the fraud representative. And now I don't feel like doing anything else. :x

Anyone having a better Sunday than me? :)
I am so sorry, I just went through that with my Walmart.com account about 6 weeks ago. It was very time consuming. I hope it is resolved quickly.

I am having a good Sunday, except it's raining so I didn't get in my daily exercise. And my dog is going crazy, because despite getting lots of treats when out in the rain, he hates it, so he's out of sorts.
Nvl0707
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:30 am I wouldn't worry much about $800. My bank would take care of it and I'd just enjoy my day. I could never be so uptight
So op is uptight because she doesn’t want people stealing money from her? Well that’s a new one.
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Thank you for supporting the crackhead community!

Your $800 contribution with allow 4 crackheads a crack filled weekend

None of this would be possible without people like you

🙏
Nvl0707
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Op glad you caught it!! Hopefully it all gets worked out!
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:30 am I wouldn't worry much about $800. My bank would take care of it and I'd just enjoy my day. I could never be so uptight
Yea! f**k the op for not wanting to get robbed!

Suck it up!

I got millions in the bank so take that $800 pocket change!

🤨😂
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Nvl0707 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:48 am
So op is uptight because she doesn’t want people stealing money from her? Well that’s a new one.
It was more the not wanting to do anything the rest of the day. Seems very uptight to me. It isnt the end of the world or even that big of a deal. I wouldnt let it ruin my day
Locked Previous topicNext topic