I was sexually assaulted in public

Anonymous 9

Unread post

When you are reading a novel, is the story not better when you can picture the character that you are reading about?
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:02 pm
jas wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:00 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:16 pm What does his race have anything to do with this?
You get offended too easily over things.
Where did I say I was offended? I just asked what his race has to do with anything. I can point something out without being offended.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This isn't a novel and just their race alone does not tell you anything about how they look.
Anonymous 9 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:56 pm When you are reading a novel, is the story not better when you can picture the character that you are reading about?
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:02 pm
jas wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:00 pm

You get offended too easily over things.
Where did I say I was offended? I just asked what his race has to do with anything. I can point something out without being offended.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:16 pm What does his race have anything to do with this?
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Your poor kids have to deal with this trashy life. I feel sad for them
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I feel sad for an internet troll like you that has to say rude things to people that just went through something scary!
Anonymous 10 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:04 pm Your poor kids have to deal with this trashy life. I feel sad for them
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:26 pm Why wouldn't you go to the police? It's on you when he assaults someone else.
How on Earth would that be her fault???
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:29 pm

Get over yourself. She described him. She didn't say anything for you or anyone else to be insulted about.
Lenas offended because it was an Asian asshole that assaulted OP. I would have put that bastard on his back on the floor and put my foot on his neck. Some people think asians are timid and quiet but they are the first ones to pick up a blonde whore on a street corner.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sorry that happened to you. I would have called the police and filed a report. you may not have been the first to be subjected to the creepy little Asian guy's behavior..
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:00 pm
Conweis wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:47 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:26 pm
No, they really don't. And if they did, you could simply respond with "that isn't relevant", because it isn't.
Because that is his description. If I was giving a police report they would ask his race. When I told people around me before, they asked his race. When I talked about it on here before, people asked his race. If I were to post this on a local FB group warning other women, it would be imperative of me to give a complete description including race.
No one on here is in danger of running into him, as we do not know where you live, so knowing his physical description doesn't matter. "Asian" also does not help others identify him in your area, unless you expect people to be wary of all short Asian men. Please show me where you posted about this before on here and someone asked his race. Even if they did, the appropriate response would be "that isn't relevant."
What are you, her mother? What gives you the right to dictate to her what words she may or may not use to tell her story? What gives you the right to tell her what descriptions are permissible? You really need to get over yourself.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:04 pm Your poor kids have to deal with this trashy life. I feel sad for them
I'd think that clean clothes on your kids is NOT trashy.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic