Old days on cafemom on the topic of abortion.

Anonymous 10

Unread post

No one is having an abortion that late unless it’s necessary.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:02 pm What a woman chooses to do with her body in regards to abortion is between her and her doctor ONLY. If she wants to go a day before her due date and get an abortion that's her business. Now I'll sit back and wait for you to tell me how wicked and vile I am for supporting the murder of innocent babies and how I'm going to hell etc so you can feel righteous and morally superior as you clearly have nothing else going for you in life.
So, a woman decides the day before her due date that she wants an abortion, you don’t think that is infanticide?
Anonymous 9

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:14 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:02 pm What a woman chooses to do with her body in regards to abortion is between her and her doctor ONLY. If she wants to go a day before her due date and get an abortion that's her business. Now I'll sit back and wait for you to tell me how wicked and vile I am for supporting the murder of innocent babies and how I'm going to hell etc so you can feel righteous and morally superior as you clearly have nothing else going for you in life.
So, a woman decides the day before her due date that she wants an abortion, you don’t think that is infanticide?
You should look up the definition of that word.... You seem to be confused
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:21 pm
I know what the word means. I question the sanity of someone who doesn’t consider a full term fetus an infant human.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:25 pm

I know what the word means. I question the sanity of someone who doesn’t consider a full term fetus an infant human.
No intelligent person considers a fetus an infant. They are two different things.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Learn the actual definitions before continuing to make yourself look like a fool. It makes any point you are trying to argue look stupid

A fetus is defined from 8 weeks after conception until term while in the uterus. An infant is live born and younger than 365 days of age

https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/ ... /128/1/177
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:26 pm

No intelligent person considers a fetus an infant. They are two different things.
The life is fully viable and you think snuffing it out is perfectly reasonable. You might want to investigate the meaning of intelligence.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:33 pm
The life is fully viable and you think snuffing it out is perfectly reasonable. You might want to investigate the meaning of intelligence.
Nowhere did she say that.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Copy and paste where I said it is perfectly reasonable. I am calling you out on your stupidity and incorrect terminology
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:34 pm

Nowhere did she say that.
Is she a troll or is she really that F***ing dumb? Either way it is sad that she is a mother
Locked Previous topicNext topic