Old days on cafemom on the topic of abortion.

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:12 pm :oops:
ReadingRainbow wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:05 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:02 pm
Lol The only reason why someone wouldn't give a straight up answer is bc they dont want people to know how vile they have grown over the years.
I also don’t think your powers of perception are on point either...

I’m against abortions past 20 weeks without medical need.
O but my perception powers are on point. I knew you would answer the question if I said that bc I knew you wouldn't want anyone to think you were THAT vile... and you did. Good girl.

Are we supposed to be impressed?
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:15 pm Abortion should be safe, legal and readily available to all women at all stages of pregnancy. Late-stage abortions are not performed unless they're medically necessary to save the life of the mother or the fetus is so malformed that it is incompatible life. And for those who are against abortions, DON'T GET ABORTIONS.
Yes!!!
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Thanks for trolling
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:59 pm Be right back. Let me get comfortable.
Got popcorn?
i want candy!
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Nobody ever said that on cafemom. I am pro choice
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:50 pm Nobody ever said that on cafemom. I am pro choice
In all honesty how do you know what "ALL" was said in cafemom????????????
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What a woman chooses to do with her body in regards to abortion is between her and her doctor ONLY. If she wants to go a day before her due date and get an abortion that's her business. Now I'll sit back and wait for you to tell me how wicked and vile I am for supporting the murder of innocent babies and how I'm going to hell etc so you can feel righteous and morally superior as you clearly have nothing else going for you in life.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

I support late term abortions when it is needed not just because

I am pro choice though
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:02 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:50 pm Nobody ever said that on cafemom. I am pro choice
I was a member from the beginning and I can say I NEVER in all of the post about abortion EVER heard anyone say this bullshit. And I was on a lot due to being a sahm at that point in time.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:05 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:02 pm
I was a member from the beginning and I can say I NEVER in all of the post about abortion EVER heard anyone say this bullshit. And I was on a lot due to being a sahm at that point in time.
I saw it a couple times. Usually the posts would get deleted quickly. I'm pretty sure it was just people trolling.
Locked Previous topicNext topic