Old days on cafemom on the topic of abortion.

luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Abort whenever you choice
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't remember that either, but I'll play. I'm for 1st trimester abortions only. After that only medically necessary.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:55 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:51 pm I don’t remember anyone, ever saying that on cafemom...
I don't give a damn if you remember it or not. Answer the other question. Do you support killing babies at the very end of pregnancy for any reason or not?
Attachments
download (6).jpeg
download (6).jpeg (8.71 KiB) Viewed 114 times
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Only because I'm bored will I play along.

I'm 100% pro choice. What I decide to do with my body is between me and my doctor. What everyone else chooses to do with their bodies is between them and their doctor.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

I agree!😊👍🏻
I don’t feel that I should tell anyone else what to do. I doubt that I ever would have had an abortion but everyone else should have a choice.
Rosehawk wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:55 pm Only because I'm bored will I play along.

I'm 100% pro choice. What I decide to do with my body is between me and my doctor. What everyone else chooses to do with their bodies is between them and their doctor.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Im pro-life for myself and pro-choice for everyone else
Rosehawk wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:55 pm Only because I'm bored will I play along.

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Me too!👍🏻
Sassy762 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:04 pm Im pro-life for myself and pro-choice for everyone else

Anonymous 1

Unread post

:oops:
ReadingRainbow wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:05 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:02 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:57 pm

I’m not sure you’ll get many people conversing with you if you speak to them that way...
Lol The only reason why someone wouldn't give a straight up answer is bc they dont want people to know how vile they have grown over the years.
I also don’t think your powers of perception are on point either...

I’m against abortions past 20 weeks without medical need.
O but my perception powers are on point. I knew you would answer the question if I said that bc I knew you wouldn't want anyone to think you were THAT vile... and you did. Good girl.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Is Morgan the author of this post?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Abortion should be safe, legal and readily available to all women at all stages of pregnancy. Late-stage abortions are not performed unless they're medically necessary to save the life of the mother or the fetus is so malformed that it is incompatible life. And for those who are against abortions, DON'T GET ABORTIONS.
Locked Previous topicNext topic