Going to concerts alone? Do you do it or is it weird!

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m definitely going on Friday night.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It's not for me, I wouldn't have fun that way, but do whatever you would enjoy.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I do stuff alone all the time. Only someone fucked up in the head has an issue doing things alone.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:10 am It's not for me, I wouldn't have fun that way, but do whatever you would enjoy.
I decided that if I waited for someone to go with me, I’ll miss out on everything I like. I’m not sure I’ll have fun, I know I have to try. Because I’m going to be alone
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:11 am I do stuff alone all the time. Only someone fucked up in the head has an issue doing things alone.
Well then I’m fucked in the head IDC
I do some things alone because it’s how things are
I’ve never went to a concert alone.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

That I would be fine with. I only have a problem with eating in a restaurant alone not a fast food place but a nice sit down and eat place because of the looks I get. It's more of a me problem and that I hate to eat with people looking at me.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:13 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:11 am I do stuff alone all the time. Only someone fucked up in the head has an issue doing things alone.
The fact that you are actually going to do it shows that you arent. There are so many women (and men) out there that cant even go out to eat a meal alone or go to the movies alone. There is something really wrong with people like that
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:14 am That I would be fine with. I only have a problem with eating in a restaurant alone not a fast food place but a nice sit down and eat place because of the looks I get. It's more of a me problem and that I hate to eat with people looking at me.
I love eating at a restaurant alone. I usually do it at this Ethiopian or Mediterranean restaurant I like, because the kids don’t like it and if they are just going to eat burgers. I might as well go alone
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:16 am
Bubbs wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:13 am
The fact that you are actually going to do it shows that you arent. There are so many women (and men) out there that cant even go out to eat a meal alone or go to the movies alone. There is something really wrong with people like that
I’m alone, so I have to get used to it. Meals alone & movies alone I’ve always did that. But it’s stretching myself to go to concerts and trivia nights at the bar alone. Places where there are a lot of socializing, being alone makes me nervous. But oh well.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I'm not sure I could go to a concert alone but I still haven't really gone to a movie or a sit down restaurant alone before either (but I think I could do those 2 things now). The trivia night at a bar I don't think I could do either. But I truly commend you for stepping outside of your comfort zone and doing what YOU want to do and it's not about anyone else. I have been very co-dependent in my life so I have issues that I am always working on but I am so much better in my life and I am alone more often and I am finally okay with it!

I work with someone that goes to big concerts by herself. She said she was tired of taking her DH with her and feeling like she had to entertain him and make him feel comfortable, etc and she just wanted to enjoy the concert. I think that's awesome! By the way, what concert are you going to?
Locked Previous topicNext topic