I cried last night

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Im very ashamed and heart broken .Im also confused.

Im in college and I have this classmate ive been seeing around campus and in my class since last year.We would just make small talk.Last semester I saw him we chatted he asked if we could go to breakfast I declined because i had lab and i was also confused because I didnt like him like that.I wasnt attracted to him.Fast forward I had to do a speech for speech class and I was having a mental breakdown .He walked up to me and read my mind..I was taken aback by it but he got me through the class.

This year he ends up in my hardest class yet...First day he excitedly waved to me i gave him a half wave and proceeded to ignore him for a few days...until I needed help.

He sat and helped me...gave me another peptalk to keep me from dropping the class and helped me with the midterm during this time I started falling for him...what I found unattractive suddenly became attractive...This man just keeps swooping in and saving me.

Last week I caught him staring at me from the corner of my eye for damn near the entire class.This week he didnt look at me AT ALL.

Our last day of class he didnt even say bye .We had a group project so we exchanged emails..we've been emailing back and forth...

He emailed me saying he forgot to say goodbye to me in class and good luck see me at commencement in may.

Im very upset by the email....during our small talk he mentioned us going to some massage parlor together and some other place...but the email was basically a goodbye.I emailed him back saying thank you for all your help dont be a stranger etc.He hasnt responded back.

Ive been rejected.My heart is broken.I thought he really liked me but apparently he's just a nice guy thats helpful to everyone.

Last night i laid in bed and cried because I thought he was a blessing God was sending me...like here's a man that wont judge you a man that will help you and genuinely likes you.Ive been single for five years now...because men use me and i was tired of being a cum dumpster so I said to myself thats it you dont need a man you will grow old and die alone.I was okay with that...until this guy...when it dawned on me that I liked him and wanted something more I felt so happy inside...I felt like wow im going to finally find true love.

I didnt get an email back.He probaly sensed that i liked him and said whoa lemme stop emailing her .

I know im ugly...and fat but i had a small glimmer of hope.

How do i stip being depressed over this? I cried last night and I keep checking my email.I want to stop.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I don't know why I'm so bothered i literally did not like him until a few days ago it just hit me like a ton of bricks...something inside said he's the one...it's not about his looks is about how he treats me.He treated me like i was important and not invisible his kindness was something I needed desperately.
Donnie
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You friend zoned him. You can undo it, but YOU have to do speak up. The ball is in your court.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:49 pm Im very ashamed and heart broken .Im also confused.

Im in college and I have this classmate ive been seeing around campus and in my class since last year.We would just make small talk.Last semester I saw him we chatted he asked if we could go to breakfast I declined because i had lab and i was also confused because I didnt like him like that.I wasnt attracted to him.Fast forward I had to do a speech for speech class and I was having a mental breakdown .He walked up to me and read my mind..I was taken aback by it but he got me through the class.

This year he ends up in my hardest class yet...First day he excitedly waved to me i gave him a half wave and proceeded to ignore him for a few days...until I needed help.

He sat and helped me...gave me another peptalk to keep me from dropping the class and helped me with the midterm during this time I started falling for him...what I found unattractive suddenly became attractive...This man just keeps swooping in and saving me.

Last week I caught him staring at me from the corner of my eye for damn near the entire class.This week he didnt look at me AT ALL.

Our last day of class he didnt even say bye .We had a group project so we exchanged emails..we've been emailing back and forth...

He emailed me saying he forgot to say goodbye to me in class and good luck see me at commencement in may.

Im very upset by the email....during our small talk he mentioned us going to some massage parlor together and some other place...but the email was basically a goodbye.I emailed him back saying thank you for all your help dont be a stranger etc.He hasnt responded back.

Ive been rejected.My heart is broken.I thought he really liked me but apparently he's just a nice guy thats helpful to everyone.

Last night i laid in bed and cried because I thought he was a blessing God was sending me...like here's a man that wont judge you a man that will help you and genuinely likes you.Ive been single for five years now...because men use me and i was tired of being a cum dumpster so I said to myself thats it you dont need a man you will grow old and die alone.I was okay with that...until this guy...when it dawned on me that I liked him and wanted something more I felt so happy inside...I felt like wow im going to finally find true love.

I didnt get an email back.He probaly sensed that i liked him and said whoa lemme stop emailing her .

I know im ugly...and fat but i had a small glimmer of hope.

How do i stip being depressed over this? I cried last night and I keep checking my email.I want to stop.
Jesus
First, stop the pity party. You did this to yourself, it sounds like he was trying to initiate a relationship with you but you shit him down everytime.
Stop your blubbering, dry your tears and blow your nose.
Log off of here and email the guy and tell him how you feel.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Why don’t you invite him out for coffee? But maybe give up the drama queen attitude first.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You rejected him once. He's probably too afraid to speak up and has moved on.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You ignored him and pretended he didn't exist unless you needed his help. You made it very clear you weren't interested. What do you expect?
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh jeez. Are you serious?
Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

oh for goodness sakes....