Obamas placed an offer on 'mega-expensive' estate in Martha's Vineyard: report

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:31 am
morgan wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:21 am
Smarties wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:18 pm I won't begrudge anyone who wants to enjoy their wealth, whether that's Trump or Obama. I expect them to do the same. If Obama gets his house, I hope they love it.
But Obama begrudge's everyone else their wealth. He demanded we "spread it around" remember? Now he owns 2 mansions. He's just like the rest of them. Bernie doesn't want you to be wealthy. But he can be. AOC doesn't want you fly in airplanes, while she's flying all over the country in a private jet. They are so hypocritical it's laughable.

Yeah, there's nothing new under the sun with that. This whole post is about how Obama did or did not donate such and such money and Trump did or did not donate such and such money, as if that makes a difference towards whether they are justified in having expensive homes or other expensive things.

They are justified in having expensive homes and expensive things because its their money and they should be able to spend it how they want to without judgment from everyone else. Or from each other. Both of them.
Yep
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:36 am
Smarties wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:31 am

But Obama begrudge's everyone else their wealth. He demanded we "spread it around" remember? Now he owns 2 mansions. He's just like the rest of them. Bernie doesn't want you to be wealthy. But he can be. AOC doesn't want you fly in airplanes, while she's flying all over the country in a private jet. They are so hypocritical it's laughable.

Yeah, there's nothing new under the sun with that. This whole post is about how Obama did or did not donate such and such money and Trump did or did not donate such and such money, as if that makes a difference towards whether they are justified in having expensive homes or other expensive things.

They are justified in having expensive homes and expensive things because its their money and they should be able to spend it how they want to without judgment from everyone else. Or from each other. Both of them.
Yep

Neither one deserves your judgment on it either. The same applies to how much each played golf.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

morgan wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:32 am
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:30 am

https://www.forbes.com/sites/keithflame ... gends/amp/
How about these ^^^
What point are you trying to make with a 2016 article about Athletes?
Duh
They all have giant, multi million dollar homes!
Do you approve?
See... you obviously don’t like that the Obamas are buying an expensive home at Martha’s Vineyard- I don’t know why!?’
So what about these guys?
( I am amazed that I actually have to explain to you why I posted a link about the multi million dollar homes owned by athletes!)
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:06 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:30 am
https://www.forbes.com/sites/keithflame ... gends/amp/
How about these ^^^
Duh
Do you approve?
See... you obviously don’t like that the Obamas are buying an expensive home at Martha’s Vineyard- I don’t know why!?’
( I am amazed that I actually have to explain to you why I posted a link about the multi million dollar homes owned by athletes!)
Why? Do athletes demand regular people stop being wealthy like they are wealthy? Bernie does.
Do athletes demand you leave no carbon footprint while they jet all over the nation? AOC does.

See Libby (and trust me, I totally am NOT amazed I have to explain this to you)

This thread is about politicians not athletes.
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

morgan wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:41 pm

Duh
Do you approve?
Why? Do athletes demand regular people stop being wealthy like they are wealthy? Bernie does.
Do athletes demand you leave no carbon footprint while they jet all over the nation? AOC does.

Woooosh!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I know, right? Try to make “the point” and “Trump worshippers” come remotely close. Even water an oil mix better.
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:11 pm
morgan wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:41 pm

Duh
Do you approve?

Woooosh!
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wonder if they decorate with gold lame and gold leaf, like an Elvis or Liberace wannabe, LMAO.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic