Trump and the Medal of Honor

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

EarlGrayHot wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:18 am Like your hero Donald you are obsessed with Obama and refuse to accept that he did do his job with intelligence and grace and lack of scandal. Trump, of course, did none of those things. He is a narcissist and insists on making up fake awards and lying about what he has done.
Exactly! 👍🏻
Deleted User 670

Unread post

The medal of honor is a military honor Cadet Bone Spurs never served.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:19 am
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:57 am Obama received awards and accolades he wasn’t due. I think that’s why President Trump said this. Sometimes I find him funny, other times I don’t get his sense of humor.
That’s your opinion because of your dislike of him. There is no mathematical equation to verify if an award is someone’s due.

I think Trump’s advisors told him to joke about it because of a montage video of Trump telling about a dozen different audiences that he was named “ man of the year” in Detroit. Trump is unable to verify details of this award and no one has ever heard of such an award. Trump looked foolish and the best way to address this is humor.
Hilarious reply.

No way to prove someone is due an award ... but but but Trump claims he got one and can’t verify it exists.

It really isn’t my opinion. There ARE criteria for winning an award so prestigious. Please share with me what criteria former President Obama met to be given it. I’ll wait.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:32 pm
Lemons wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:19 am
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:57 am Obama received awards and accolades he wasn’t due. I think that’s why President Trump said this. Sometimes I find him funny, other times I don’t get his sense of humor.
That’s your opinion because of your dislike of him. There is no mathematical equation to verify if an award is someone’s due.

I think Trump’s advisors told him to joke about it because of a montage video of Trump telling about a dozen different audiences that he was named “ man of the year” in Detroit. Trump is unable to verify details of this award and no one has ever heard of such an award. Trump looked foolish and the best way to address this is humor.
Hilarious reply.

No way to prove someone is due an award ... but but but Trump claims he got one and can’t verify it exists.

It really isn’t my opinion. There ARE criteria for winning an award so prestigious. Please share with me what criteria former President Obama met to be given it. I’ll wait.
Trump claimed he won an award, many many times, bragged about it in front of large audiences. The award doesn't exist.

And you are talking about actual verifiable awards given and don't like that Obama was awarded them. How is this related to the president claiming he was awarded "man of the year" when he wasn't?
Crimson417
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:57 am Obama receivesd awards and accolades he wasn’t due. I think that’s why President Trump said this. Sometimes I find him funny, other times I don’t get his sense of humor.
We get it you don't like President Obama and don't think he deserved awards, that's your opinion and you're free to have it. The Medal of Honor is awarded to those who served in the military, trump doesn't deserve that because he didn't serve. He was a coward that made up a fake ailment to stay home.
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No it wasn't a joke. He thinks he deserves to get awards and medals, even when they don't actually exist. It's just part of the Trump supreme narcissist mentality.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Maybe he should get the Masterchef trophy! From what I’ve seen on the show, it’s a big deal. And I’m sure he can manage to crack and egg without getting a lot of gooey stuff in his fingers with a little practice!
EarlGrayHot wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:30 pm No it wasn't a joke. He thinks he deserves to get awards and medals, even when they don't actually exist. It's just part of the Trump supreme narcissist mentality.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

! Message from: 12skipafew
Follow the Rules or Get Banned
🤓The Admin 🤓
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:21 am https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2019 ... or-1470950
At AMVETS award ceremony, Trump said he should get the Medal of Honor , being the “ chosen one” for dealing with China. He said he almost gave himself one.
( he’s not a vet... )
Joke or serious?
Article at link
He was very clearly saying that in jest. I've been hearing about this latest outrage all week. I was sure he said it in some serious manner or something with all the flap it caused. I finally saw the clip yesterday. It was very clearly said in a humorous manner.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ama-legacy

Man you all know some want the LIAR-N-THIEF to do the same.

How much praise did the LIAR-N-THIEF get when he dropped MOAB?

"The U.S. decision to drop the bomb was striking for several reasons. America’s biggest non-nuclear bomb–which costs sixteen million dollars, and three hundred million dollars to develop—was used on one of the smallest militias it faces anywhere in the world. isis-k is estimated to have only about seven hundred fighters in Afghanistan, compared to the eighty-five hundred U.S. troops and the hundred and eighty thousand Afghan troops on the ground there."

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... fghanistan
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic