The squad sings to Trump

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Good points.
But I’m still not a fan of the First Lady.
She is smart to stay in the background. I bet she wishes she was anyplace else .

I think their son Barron is a good kid and I feel sorry that he’s stuck in the middle of this bizarre family and crappy Administration
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:35 pm Oh, yeah.
But you know, I think she’s the smart one here. She prefers to remain more in the sidelines, be associated as little as possible with this freak show circus of a “presidency” and that disgusting jerk she has to call a husband.

I honestly don’t judge for just wanting a rich, American husband. I didn’t grow up in a communist, constantly at war. I’m sure it wasn’t nice and all she had going for her were her looks. So she met and old, horny fart, with an eye for the young, got him hot and married him. All she wanted: freedom, economic security for life and her children and the chance to take out mom and dad from that country.

I just think she never signed up to be First Lady and she didn’t want to then and she doesn’t want it now. She wanted comfort, luxury and security (and hey... who doesn’t, right?) and no way she’s thrown into this train wreck. I feel bad for her and I do hope that she and be her son are the only 2 associated with that poisonous Cheeto that are left by alone by everyone.
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:40 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:34 am “We’re more American than your wife”
“She’s not a big presence in my life!”
😂

I’m thinking that’s more her choice than his...
They’re using each other- she wanted citizenship, he wanted “arm candy”,in other words a woman as a companion for publicity shots , to make him look good during his quest for money and power .
Users.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes. Barron deserves a chance.
I think it was a smart move on her part to keep him away in NY at first. And I commend her for trying to keep him away from this crap show.
She knows what’s like not to grow up in privilege and I hope her current privilege hasn’t gone to her head and she’s raising him better than Donnie ever could. I’d hate to see the one possibly redeeming Trump fall into their poop pit.
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:42 pm Good points.
But I’m still not a fan of the First Lady.
She is smart to stay in the background. I bet she wishes she was anyplace else .

I think their son Barron is a good kid and I feel sorry that he’s stuck in the middle of this bizarre family and crappy Administration
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:35 pm Oh, yeah.
But you know, I think she’s the smart one here. She prefers to remain more in the sidelines, be associated as little as possible with this freak show circus of a “presidency” and that disgusting jerk she has to call a husband.

I honestly don’t judge for just wanting a rich, American husband. I didn’t grow up in a communist, constantly at war. I’m sure it wasn’t nice and all she had going for her were her looks. So she met and old, horny fart, with an eye for the young, got him hot and married him. All she wanted: freedom, economic security for life and her children and the chance to take out mom and dad from that country.

I just think she never signed up to be First Lady and she didn’t want to then and she doesn’t want it now. She wanted comfort, luxury and security (and hey... who doesn’t, right?) and no way she’s thrown into this train wreck. I feel bad for her and I do hope that she and be her son are the only 2 associated with that poisonous Cheeto that are left by alone by everyone.
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:40 am

They’re using each other- she wanted citizenship, he wanted “arm candy”,in other words a woman as a companion for publicity shots , to make him look good during his quest for money and power .
Users.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic