Trump live just called birthright citizenship "frankly ridiculous".

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Crimson417 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:41 pm
morgan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:17 pm If you're a legal citizen, then yes. Your newborn should be a legal citizen.
If you're an illegal alien who illegally crossed the border and gave birth in a foreign country - then your baby is also illegal. Enjoy the great free healthcare you received and try again legally. Good day.
So you're cool with ignoring the constitution if it suits your beliefs?
She is, except for the 2nd Amendment.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:46 pm
morgan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:17 pm If you're a legal citizen, then yes. Your newborn should be a legal citizen.
If you're an illegal alien who illegally crossed the border and gave birth in a foreign country - then your baby is also illegal. Enjoy the great free healthcare you received and try again legally. Good day.
Are you? How do you feel about the 2nd amendment?
It was misinterpreted just like the 14th?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:59 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:57 pm
morgan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:46 pm

Are you? How do you feel about the 2nd amendment?
It was misinterpreted just like the 14th?
Oh look. The board loon want to talk about "misinterpretation". This should be fun.
Do you see this little thing "?"? It's called a question mark and it ends a sentence that asks a question. Let's not get off topic, alright, lol.
306/232

Deleted User 1074

Unread post

it is. you can come here on a vacation, drop your baby on our soil and boom, citizen. but I am sure the author of the 14th amendment didnt MEAN it when he said it didn't apply to the children of ALIENS AND FOREIGNERS. No, they always intended for wealthy russians and chinese nationals to exploit us with birth tourism.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:09 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:02 pm
morgan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:54 pm

You demanded I never post to you again. I haven't in months. But here you are - even after my break - following me around, quoting me and posting about me. You even posted that it was "nicer here without me".

Please lay off whatever it is that muddles your brain cells, get your shit together, practice what you preach, and quit being a drama mongrel. Thanks.
LMAO!

Oh God... Good to have you back. Or at least, good to have you back under this name.

You quoted me yesterday so It made me think that you had developed a slight bit of maturity, but alas...

P.S. - Replies like this are why it was nicer here without you... When you and BJ are gone, 99.9% of members here are able to discuss things like rational adults.
Oh you mean I quoted to an "anonymous" who said shit to me while I was gone. Yep. You're right. I did probably post to you.

Regardless, you demanded I "never ever ever post to you again" which I haven't. I don't have any other names I post under. Ask SKIP. Then go stick it, stalker.
fyi, its been less interesting w/o you and BJ and people still fight and have drama. I dont get why "tolerant" libs here try to run conservaqtives out of the group. if you want an echo chamber go to ksal's really super cool and popular liberal current events group
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:31 pm Sad he would want to erase our History like that...
lol.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:52 pm
If you're an illegal alien who illegallyo crossed the border and gave birth in a foreign country - then your baby is also illegal. Enjoy the great free healthcare you received and try again legally. Good day.
She is, except for the 2nd Amendment.
Ugh
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And if it was changed to right of citizenships by ancestry, some people would take advantage as well. My nephews just got their Spanish nationality because they’re grandfather was Spanish. The reason they requested it was to be able to travel freely within the EC with no need for visas, they have no intention of living in Spain.
Would you prefer then that people that can prove American ancestry be granted citizenship?

And really... I can also argue that the writer of the 2nd Amendment didn’t MEAN to give free right to arms and it doesn’t apply to assault weapons. Unless we use a ouija board to ask them exactly what they meant those rights were written in a way that applies today on a certain way.
water<wine wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:28 pm it is. you can come here on a vacation, drop your baby on our soil and boom, citizen. but I am sure the author of the 14th amendment didnt MEAN it when he said it didn't apply to the children of ALIENS AND FOREIGNERS. No, they always intended for wealthy russians and chinese nationals to exploit us with birth tourism.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Bring Them Home
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Petty insults belong in fight corner. Please, remember to follow the rules of this group and stick to the original topic.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:12 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:07 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:02 pm

LMAO!

Oh God... Good to have you back. Or at least, good to have you back under this name.

You quoted me yesterday so It made me think that you had developed a slight bit of maturity, but alas...

P.S. - Replies like this are why it was nicer here without you... When you and BJ are gone, 99.9% of members here are able to discuss things like rational adults.
Post locked in how many pages, lol?

It's almost like it's her goal to start fights in this group...
Seriously.
306/232

Locked Previous topicNext topic