My son is getting on my nerves

Anonymous 1

Unread post

He wants a hair cut. For the past two days he has been texting me wanting me to take him after work. I get off at 7:30 pm. I work 12 hrs a day. I'm not driving to JC Penney's and sitting after working 12 hours. I want to go home and relax. I told him I will do it Saturday when I am off. But Nooooo he wants it now. Grr
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:13 pm He wants a hair cut. For the past two days he has been texting me wanting me to take him after work. I get off at 7:30 pm. I work 12 hrs a day. I'm not driving to JC Penney's and sitting after working 12 hours. I want to go home and relax. I told him I will do it Saturday when I am off. But Nooooo he wants it now. Grr
Why do people act like they cant do things after 12 hour shift? It's a haircut... it wont take long
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:14 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:13 pm He wants a hair cut. For the past two days he has been texting me wanting me to take him after work. I get off at 7:30 pm. I work 12 hrs a day. I'm not driving to JC Penney's and sitting after working 12 hours. I want to go home and relax. I told him I will do it Saturday when I am off. But Nooooo he wants it now. Grr
Why do people act like they cant do things after 12 hour shift? It's a haircut... it wont take long
And his hair cut can wait until Saturday when im off. Not after I get off work. I want to relax and cook dinner not go to the damn mall.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

My dh worked 12 hours yesterday then came home and fixed the dishwasher. I'm do thankful for him.
How old is your son?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:17 pm My dh worked 12 hours yesterday then came home and fixed the dishwasher. I'm do thankful for him.
How old is your son?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:16 pm
And his hair cut can wait until Saturday when im off. Not after I get off work. I want to relax and cook dinner not go to the damn mall.
Fair enough but that has nothing to do with a 12 hour shift.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:17 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:17 pm My dh worked 12 hours yesterday then came home and fixed the dishwasher. I'm do thankful for him.
How old is your son?
He cant find another way to get to the mall?
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Let me teach you a cool parenting hack.

“Ask me one more time and we won’t be doing it at all.”
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:18 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:16 pm

Fair enough but that has nothing to do with a 12 hour shift.
Actually if I worked 8 hours I wouldn't have a problem because it would be 3pm. It is because I work 12 hrs and the time I get home.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:19 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:17 pm
How old is your son?
He cant find another way to get to the mall?
Other than walking no and it is raining and iI don't carry cash only my bank card.
Locked Previous topicNext topic